Part twelve

This chapter is gonna be Laurence's POV.
Lar POV:
I was running to the bus station. Hoping and praying that a bus hasent just left. Once I get there I see people boarding a bus. I run up to the bus and the driver looks at me weird.

"I need to go to the dark forest or somewhere near there" I say, he gasps

"Boy those woods are dangerous" he says, I give him a pleading look

"Someone I care about went there and I must find her...please" I say, he scoffs

"Fine" he sighs

I run onto the bus and pay the driver. I sit down next to a man with shaggy looking clothes. I had no where else to sit and he kinda looked familiar.

"Excuse me sir, do I know you from somewhere" I say, he turns towards me, oh no

"LAURENCE" he yells, I sigh and fake smile

"Chad..." I say, he smiles

Chad is my annoying uncle. Him and my aunt always fight. So by the looks of him I'm guessing she kicked him out again. But after they fight it's always back to normal. Honestly I don't understand there realationship.

"OH LAURENCE ITS NICE TO SEE YOU" he yells, I squince

Did I mention he has bad hearing. So whenever someone talks to him he replys by yelling. The doctor says it's because of he can't hear his own voice.

"Yea I'm going to find my uh girlfriend" I say, Opps why did I say girlfriend

"THATS LOVLEY NOW I GOT TO GO BYE" he yells, he then exits the bus

Well that just happened I wish it didn't...but it did. It was about like 7 or 8 I think. Most people were off the bus. The bus driver would every so often look back at me and shakes his head.

After everyone was off the bus driver stopped at the forest. I walked up to the bus driver and thank him. He nods then nervously looks at the forest. I wonder what's so bad about it.

I get off and the bus zooms away. I think if aphmau would've already passes the forest or not. I decided to go ahead then at them edge of the forest I would wait.

I'm pretty sure I'm in front of her right now. The forest was filled with dark oak trees and blackish purple leaves. The grass was purple which if you didn't know wasent normal.

I looked around and started walking where which I hoped was forward. I kept thinking I was being followed. Then again this forest Isent the nicest forest.

It's known as the "forest of evil". Everyone eho enters usually doesn't come out. Either they die or they just disappear. But I promised aphmau I would protect her. I will keep that promise.

"What are you doing here" I hear a woman's voice behind me

I turn around and take out my sword.

"Who are you" I ask, the girl smirks

She had black hair and a dark cloak. Her face was half hidden except for her mouth.

"I'm the leader of this forest and I'm pretty sure I never said you were allowed here" she says, I growl

"My friends came in here, have you seen them" I ask, she smirks

"Black haired girl and the blonde boy" she says, I nod

"Yea I saw them, they are probably behind you still...to bad they won't see you again" she says, then she turns into a demon form

She was looked exactly like herself just bigger and stronger. I turned into my shadow knight form which I haven't used in a while. Our swords clash together.

I cut her face and she growls. She tried to swing at me but I dodge it. She growls again, I slice her leg then her arm. She goes back to normal but I don't.

"Any last words" I ask, she giggles

"To bad I can't die" she says, I look at her confused

Her whole body then lights up and her wounds are healed. I stare at her shocked and she smirks at me.

"Anyways since you almost won a fight against me all let you go...for now" she says, then disapears

That was the most confusing thing that has ever happened to me, and that's saying something. I take out my map and see that the forest Isent over for another day or two. Maybe I should start heading back towards them.

I stand there for a few moments then start walking again. I decided to wait for them outside of the forest. Then it would be an amazing enterance.

Then I look behind me and see a familiar black haired girl...and blonde haired boy. I quickly hid behind a bush and listens to what they were saying.

"Garroth we are lost, at this rate my brother is a goner" Aphmau says, Garroth looks her in the eyes

"I will make sure your brother makes it out of there alive" Garroth says, then aphmau kisses his cheek

I want to be that person she kisses. Garroth takes out his map and points to the way I was walking. Darn it they caught up to me. Maybe I could head side ways a little ways then run forwards.

Either we would make it out at the same time or them first. I agreed to that with myself. There was only one tiny probably....

I wasent the only one watching aphmau

Hey my muffins new chapter...I'm starting volley ball so the chapters are gonna be when I have free time which is literally everyday so exspect a chapter every other day...Byeee

953