Wow dude just wow...

Start from the beginning

" Hey Sky?"I asked as she left.

"Ya?"She asked coming back.

" I heard you playing guitar...your good. Oh and Janne called" I said telling her.

"Oh thanks. And thankyou! I;ve been needing to call her" She laughed.

Sky's P.O.V

I called Janne,my BEST FRIEND. It all started when wer were in pre-school.

" Skylar,meet our new next door neighbor.Janne" My mom smiled intrudcing us.

"Hi" I smiled.

"Hi"Janne smiled.

" Wanna go on the swings?"She asked me.

"OFCOURSE I DO!"I screetched.

And from there on out were joined by the hip. No fucking joke.

"Hello?"She answered.

"Well helllo there!" I laughed

"Jesus Chrsit! Sky?!"She laughed.

"You knowz it" I chuckled saying like a gangster.

" So I had this ideaa!"I said

"Please do tell!"She laughed

"Well I was talking to Matt,who has been talking to Vinny,whp has been talking to Rian,who has been talking to Zack,who has been talking to Jack,who has been talking to Alex,who has been to my mom,who has been talking to your mom and I came up with this idea of you coming on tour with Me and All Time Low!"I yelled in 5 seconds.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She yelled for about 10 minutes..

"I take that as a No?"I asked.

"FUCK NO! I MEAN YES!"She screamed.

"Let me ask my mom!"

"Shes the one who came up with the idea!"I laughed.

"You mean I'm going on tour...with you and ATL?!"She shriked.

"Yes..yes you are"I smiled.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled.

" You are being flown down to L.A. at 5:00 tonight!"I answered making sure we doubled checked everything

" Yes! I'm leaving the house right now! I'll see you in 5 hours!"She smiled.

"Swweeetttttt!" I said yelling. I got strange looks from Alex,Rian and Vinny and Greco as I hung up with her.

"Oh come on! She's my best friend!"I laughed