CrushCrushCrush

Sky's P.O.V.

The concert was over with,Janne was nowhere to be found...THANK GOD! And now I was listening to "CrushCrushCrush"by Paramore. Just call me a Parawhore ( Yes guys i <3 Paramore!)

"Hey Sky!" Alex said coming over to me and un-plugging one of my headphones.

"Hey Alex" I smiled.

"Whats up?"He asked.

"Listening to music..hahah how bout you?"I asked

"Well I just got of the phone with Hayley Williams"He said

"Hayley Williams...THE HAYLEY WILLIAMS?!"I screamed making Jack glare at me

" Yup"He smiled.

"Alex...what did you talk about?"I asked.

"Well..I just got tickets to one fo their concerts and I can take the whole band plus...." He stopped.

"Plusss?!"I asked.

" PLUS YOU!"He screamed and stood up. I screamed and ran onto hugging him.

"Thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou!!!!" I said over and over again while hugging hima nd jumping down.

" When is the concert?"I asked after my freak out.

"5 hours" Alex said.

"And you didn't warn me ahead of time?!"I laughed and ran into the bathroom to take a shower. I took a shower for 15 minutes. Got out of the shower dried my hair and ran into the back lounge grabbed my Black and Red shirt and my Black on one leg and white on the other leg skinny jeans. Put them on and then put on my Oasis's and tied them up. Went back to the bathroom put on some make up. A little not to much and put some money in my back pocket. I was going to a Paramore concert. LIKE A FUCKING PARAMORE CONCERT! (yes guys I obvisouly love Paramore)

"Ready Sky?"Alex asked as I walked out fo the bathroom and as Zack and Rian fought over who got to go in. Zack won.. ofcourse. After about 2 hours of waiting in line since I wasn't allowed backstage yet, I was stuck in line.

"Are you Skylar Gaskarth?"Some girl asked me. I nodded.

"O.M.G.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"She screamed.

" What?"I asked confused..

" You are like my hereo!"She exclaimed

"What?"I asked again

" Remember 1 year ago when you went to Africa and all those different places and helped raise money for those kids?" She asked me. I nodded. I got accepted to this Project in Africa last year to help them raise money,get clean water, and blah blah blah. Lets just say I nearly got sick.

"Ya" I asnwered.

" That was awesome!" She excalimed.

" Thanks!"I smiled and we finally got inside. I was in the front row with that girl

"So whats your name?"I asked.

"Alyssa."She smiled.

"Nicee"I smiled.