Chapter Eleven

Flight

Brooke's P O.V

Paul stood beside me shielding me from any paps snapping pictures as we walked to our plane. I knew we were going on a private plane but I didn't think it would be this big. There was seats on one side of the plane.

On the other there was big couches, with big tv's on the wall, and two big couch beds. I walked farther into the plane to see a bar with a bar tender standing smiling at us. He was an older guy covered in tattoos. He had blonde shaggy hair, with grey eyes, was tall, and his muscles were very apparent. I had my hair down like normal, I had on jeans and a tighter pull over black sweater that said love on it.

I let Harry put my bags away. We sat down and the plane took off. As soon as the planes seat belt sign went off I wandered around with Niall and Zayn. They dragged me over to the bar. The bar tenders grin grew as we got closer.

"What can I get for you guys?"

"Both of us boys want a beer. Brooke?"

"Uhm I'll take an apple cider beer."

The guy handed us our beers and the other boys left me heading over to Liam and Louis who were setting up fifa. I sat down at the bar putting my phone down so it wouldn't fall out of my pocket.

"Brooke is a pretty name."

"Oh thank you."

He smiled at me reaching out his hand.

"My name is Riley."

"Nice to meet you!"

We shook hands. That's when Harry walked over sitting beside me.

"Can I have a beer as well please?"

Riley nodded handing him the beer.

"I'm going to go play fifa babe want to join?"

"Yea I'll be over in a minute."

Harry left sipping on his beer. Riley leaned over the bar getting closer to me.

"You're really cute."

Of course I stupidly blushed.

"Thanks Riley but you know I'm dating Harry right?"

"Yea but it doesn't change the fact that you're cute. You're eighteen right?"

"Yes why?"

"I'm twenty five. And when you're done with Harry you should give me a call. I live in london as well."

We winked taking my phone and putting his number in texting himself. I rolled my eyes when he handed my phone back.

"See you later Riley."

I left walking over to the boys. I sat on Harry's lap watching them play. It was about a 22 hour flight. Harry kissed my cheek whispering in my ear.

"Why don't you go invite the bar tender guy to come play, he's been watching us this whole time."

I nodded looking back at Riley. He grinned at me waving. I rolled my eyes as I got off of Harry. He watched me as I walked over to him.

"The boys were wondering if you wanted to come play seeing as you keep staring over at us."

He laughed. "Hun I wasn't staring over at the whole lot of you, I was staring at you."

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Do you want to play or not?"

"I guess cutie. As long as I can sit beside you."

I started to walk away annoyed with him. I could feel him watching me as I walked away from him. I sat back down beside Harry. He kissed me as Riley sat down on my other side a little too close to me. I stayed near Harry, letting him kiss me a lot, which I don't normally do because of Niall. But luckily he wasn't watching, Harry kissed me again this time I deepened the kiss until I heard groans coming from the other boys.

"Ew guys don't do that! You'll catch cooties!"

"Shut it Louis!" Harry said laughing.

"Come here Louis don't you want some cooties too?"

I made kissing noises at him.

"NO. DON'T TOUCH ME!"

We both got up and I chased him all around the plane. I finally caught him jumping on his back. I kissed his cheeks as he fell onto one of the couches laughing. I was on top of him. I kept kissing his cheeks until someone grabbed me and threw me over their shoulder. 

"Put me down!"

Who ever was carrying me started spinning then they put me down and laughed as I tried to walk in a straight line. I stumbled around until Niall thought I was going to get hurt so he scooped me up and carefully tossed me onto Harry and Riley who were still sitting. My butt landed right on Riley's lap, and the rest of me landed on Harry. I was about to get up but Harry wrapped his arms around me holding me to him so I couldn't get off of either of them.

Harry kissed me. I tried to slide off of Riley but he held onto one of my legs holding me in place. I could feel him rubbing my inner thigh. When Harry pulled away he could sense my discomfort. He pulled me off of Riley's lap. He picked me up taking me to a more secluded seat at the back. He sat me down wrapping his arms around me. All the other boys went back to playing video games.

"What's wrong babe?"

"Uh don't say anything to him okay? Promise me you won't."

"I promise babe. You can tell me."

"Well when we were kissing Riley was rubbing my inner thigh.."

His eyes darkened. He let me go getting up.

"Harry you promised!"

He turned to me and his eyes softened. He leaned down and kissed me lightly.

"I just want to warn him."

"Harry you promised.."

"If he touches you again I won't hesitate."

I nodded hugging him. I pressed my lips to his and he relaxed against me. He pulled me closer kissing my neck. I let out a small moan. I bit my lip as he left a small hickey on me.

"Let's go somewhere more private babe."

I followed him with no hesitation. He pulled me into the little bathroom locking the door behind him. He lifted me up onto the sink getting in between my legs. We tore eachother clothes off leaving us both completely naked. He rolled on the condom and slowly pushed his way inside me. I gasped. He placed his hand over my mouth as he increased speed.

Niall's P.O.V

We were all playing Mario kart when we heard a gasp. No one else reacted to it. I turned looking for Brooke and Harry they were no where to be found. I got up looking for them. I heard moans and grunts coming from the washroom. I could only imagine what they were doing in there.

I couldn't believe it. I walked away pissed off and crushed at the same time. The girl I love is having sex with one of my best friends. I went and lied on one of the couches big enough to be a bed,  with a blanket and a pillow. I decided I didn't want to hear anything so I put in head phones and listened to some music.

After laying there for awhile I finally fell asleep.

Brooke grabbed my hand pulling me away from everyone. Harry looked mad but for some reason I didn't care. I followed her all the way to my room. She started to take off her shirt. I couldn't talk I just watched as she undressed herself in front of me. She was perfect. Her skin seemed to shine. She walked over to me kissing me. When she pulled away she mouthed 'I love you'

I woke up thinking my dream with Brooke was real because I woke up to her sleeping beside me. She had her head resting on my chest and was completely cuddled up to me. I looked over to see Riley asleep on the other bed couch. That's probably why she was sleeping with me. I saw Harry passed out on the couch along with the other boys. I kissed Brooke's forehead and whispered to her.

"I love you baby. I always will."

She hugged onto me tighter and started to mumble.

"I love you too."

I grinned down at her as her eyes opened slightly but quickly fell back down. She knows exactly who she said that to. I tightened my arms around her and went back to sleep.