Chapter Twelve

Harry's P.O.V

I woke everyone up making them get to their seats because we were landing soon. I just let Niall carry Brooke because she wasn't waking up easily. When the plane did land we all said bye to Riley. He hugged Brooke who looked uncomfortable, he said something to her and she shook her head quickly heading back to us.

I let Brooke go with a security guard so she wouldn't be seen. She had little Simon with her. She was supposed to stay out of the news until Dylan is caught. I would rather her safe and away from me then be seen and hurt. After we took pictures and signed some things for fans we got to the big van where Brooke was waiting already.

She looked tired still. She rested her head against Louis' shoulder. When we got to the building where all of our flats were I carried Brooke's bags and Simon, and Zayn carried Brooke. She was completely exhausted. I got Zayn to bring her to my flat and put her in my bed. I put our things in the room she was sleeping in.

I set up everything for Simon who was passed out as well. It was late so I understood why they were so tired. I decided to have a long shower. I hoped in thinking about how I was going to tell Brooke she doesn't have to leave. An idea hit me. It was perfect. She was going to love it.

I got out of the shower running to Liam's flat waking him up. I told him my whole plan and he said he'd help. I went back to my flat. I opened the door seeing the window open. I hadn't left it open. I ran to check on Brooke, she wasn't in the bed. I started to panic. What if Dylan was here?

"Brooke.... Brooke.... Brooke!"

I heard bangs coming from the closet. I ran to it opening the door. Brooke fell out looking confused. She looked at me.

"I was just trying to find the stupid bathroom!"

"Oh babe I thought something happened to you. Why is the window open?"

"Oh. I'm fine Harry!  And I got hot."

I hugged her kissing her head.

"You worry about me too much Harry. Now show me where the bathroom is in this huge place!"

I laughed. Grabbing her hand taking her to the bathroom. I endded up closing the window because I was afraid Simon might try to get out. Then I went back to my room changing out of my clothes and just wearing boxers to bed. She came in and tore off her clothes. Climbing into bed in just her bra and panties. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her back close to my chest.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I fell asleep taking in her scent of sweet vanilla. And Simon curled up by our heads softly purring. Everything was perfect.

Brooke's P.O.V

I woke up feeling cold. I reached for Harry but he wasn't in bed. I sighed. I hated waking up without him. I threw my hair up, and changed into a matching red silk bra and underwear. I went into Harry's walk in closet and grabbed a big grey sweater. I slid it on. It was long enough that it covered my bum. I decided to put on my spandex shorts underneath so no one could see anything. Simon followed me all around.

I opened the bedroom door and walked to the kitchen. My stomach was grumbling. There was a plate of eggs, hash browns, and bacon with a note beside it. I sat down reading the note.

Mira I've gone out for a little. I made you breakfast :) I already fed Simon as well and get ready for 1 p.m. see you soon babe! I love you. P.S. look under my bed ;)

It was only 11:30 so I ate my breakfast and jumped in the shower. I washed and shaved. I got out scrubbing my teeth and face. After I was all clean I wandered back to Harry's room. It was 12 now. I remembered him saying something about looking under his bed. I knelt down only wearing my red bra and panties. I pulled out a big box. I put it on the bed pulling out the little card.