Chapter Fourteen

Harry's P.O.V

We haven't found her. It's been two days and I haven't heard anything from her. What If Dylan is hurting her. I promised her that I wouldn't let him hurt her. I have to find her.

"Harry don't worry, we'll find her."

Niall has been reasurring me since she was taken. I don't blame him at all but I do blame myself for not telling all the boys about my plan. If I had told them Niall wouldn't have left and neither would Brooke.

"I know. Thanks Niall. I'm going to go up to bed."

He nodded letting me go. I got upstairs and went into my bathroom. I had hardly slept last night. I looked in the mirror and saw how tired and miserable I looked. I had dark bags under my eyes which were also all red and puffy from crying.

I took a long shower trying to stay calm. I got out checking my phone for any messages from Paul. Nothing. He can't find her either. I climbed into my bed where Simon was already lying. Her scent still on the sheets. Simon missed her just as much as me. He wasn't as happy. I patted his head. He looked at me sadly.

"I know buddy, I miss her too. We'll find her."

He meowed at me cuddling up to me and with that we both went to sleep.

Brooke's P.O.V

Dylan had been acting really nice for the two days he's had me here. He doesn't try to force anything on me other then a few kisses. I missed the boys though. I still don't feel safe with Dylan. I feel like he could snap at me anytime.

I've been trying to stay on his good side but today I'm going to push him. I told him it was my time of the month in a few days and I would need some things. I sat on the bed in a pair of sweatpants and a tight black long sleeve shirt. He was grabbing his keys as I waited for him to leave.

"Bye sweetheart. Are you sure you'll be okay here?"

"I'd be better if you didn't keep me locked in this room."

"No can do. You'll try to leave."

I rolled my eyes. He grinned at me kissing my forehead. He closed the door locking it from the outside.

"I'll be back in five minutes. Don't do anything stupid."

With that he left. I quickly got up searching for my phone I hid back on the first day he brought me here. I found it still tucked between the mattress and the bed frame. I picked it up hoping it would still have some battery left. Luckily it had about 25% left. I picked it up quickly calling Harry. It rang three times before I heard his glorious voice.

"Brooke?! Is that you?"

"Yes Harry you need to track this phone. Find me I need out of here. I miss you so much."

"I'll find you baby don't worry. Has he hurt you?"

"No not yet... I'm scared he may soon. I have to go I can hear him coming! I love you!"

I hung up quickly shoving the phone back between the mattress and bed frame. Dylan came in looking angry. Shit.

"Who the fuck were you talking to."

"N-no one."

"You're lying."

He grabbed my wrist pulling me off the bed.

"Ow Dylan you're hurting me."

"Who were you talking to."

"No one."

He threw me onto the bed and sighed. I quickly sat up.

"I'm going to ask you one more time. Who were you talking to."