Chapter Eight

Brooke's P.O.V

I was dreaming about Dylan. He had me up against the wall, his hand was around my neck. I could feel myself starting to pass out. Everything went black, but I was still aware of what was going on. I could feel Dylan pick me up and place me on a bed. he started to take my pants off. I could hear voices but I wasn't sure who they belonged to. I felt arms wrap around me and I could clearly hear Harry's voice.

"I love you"

"I love you too Brooke."

I opened my eyes with a start. I realised I had been dreaming. I curled up tighter into Niall. Did I love Harry? No. It was just a dream. I can't love him. I'm with Niall. I chose him over Harry the first time. I shook all the thoughts from my mind. I closed my eyes again only to picture Dylan towering over me again. I decided to go get a drink and maybe that would help me sleep also it was really hot. I quietly snuck out of Niall's room closing the door gently behind me.

I walked downstairs only wearing a pair of pj shorts and a bra, thinking everyone would be sleeping. I saw it was about 4 a.m. I grabbed a glass of water and drank the whole thing. I put it in the sink and turned around. I must have jumped at last five feet in the air when I saw Harry standing in just a pair of white boxers. He had a huge grin on his face. He looked me up and down. I folded my arms over my chest blushing like crazy.

"W-what are you doing up Harry?!"

He laughed. "I couldn't sleep. I'm glad I came down when I did now."

He winked still grinning at me. I blushed again. He had a big bruise right on his ribs. I still felt bad about what happened.

"I really never got a chance to thank you. I was knocked out but I could still hear and feel everything that was going on. I know what you did for me Harry. How could I ever thank you enough?"

"If you want to thank me the right way, kiss me."

"H-harry. I've told you how I feel about that."

"If you really don't like me then why do I make you so nervous? You can't tell me that the first time we kissed it wasn't amazing. I felt it and I know you felt it to."

I took a deep breath.

"Harry. You make me nervous because I do like you. But I'm with Niall. I really like him too. I know how that kiss felt. I want to kiss you again... but I can't Harry."

"If you kiss me now and you can say you would be happier with Niall, then I'll leave you alone."

I sighed grabbing his face. I pressed my lips to his. It felt right. We both knew it. He tried to deepen the kiss, it was then that I realised this kiss lasted way to long. I pulled away looking into his gorgeous green eyes.

"I-I... I'm so sorry."

I ran back upstairs. Away from Harry. I went into my own room. I closed the door and lied down on the bed. I don't know what to do anymore. I think I like Harry. But I'm with Niall. Tears started to stream down my face. I wrapped the blankets around me and sobbed. I didn't even hear the door open. Harry climbed in my bed with me.

He wrapped his arms carefully around me, gently pulling me to his chest. I cried on him.

"Shh Brooke I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I'm sorry babe."

I calmed down before I talked to him.

"You didn't upset me Harry. You made me realise that I made a mistake when I chose Niall... I don't want to hurt him, but I can't stay with him when I want you."

I started sobbing again. Harry held me closer to him. He kissed my head rubbing my back.

"Just tell him the truth babe. He may not want to hear it, but it's better then staying with him and making his feelings for you grow stronger. Do it when you feel ready. No one is going to force you babe."