Chapter Ten

Harry's P.O.V

I had to take her away from them. I needed some alone time with her. It was hard to keep my hands off of her. I took her to a quiet spot where no one could see or here us.

"Harry what are w-"

I slammed my lips to hers taking her by surprise. Soon she kissed back. I ran my tongue across the bottom of her lip begging for entrance. She didn't let me in though. I ran my hands up her back slowly threatening to undo her bathingsuit top.

She gasped and I pushed my tongue in her mouth making them dance. I needed her now. I picked her up so I could put her down on the ground. I kissed her neck making her moan. She ran her fingers through my hair. Lightly tugging at it.

She grabbed my erection taking me by surprise. She stroked me through my swim trunks. I reached my hand down rubbing her through the thin material. She moaned again.

"Harry please."

I kissed her neck again. I tore off my bottoms and hers as I slid on a condom I brought with me. I eased into her going slow at first. Then I picked up speed making her come undone beneath me. Just as she was coming down I hit my high. I rolled off of her thinking how could I ever get enough of her. I pulled her close to my chest.

"I love you babe."

"I love you too."

I kissed her hair and heard the other boys shouting. We quickly got our bottoms back on running to see what was going on. When we got there Niall had Simon in his arms shielding him from Louis.

"Louis stop you're going to hurt him!"

"No I won't! Let me hold him!"

"No it's my turn!"

"Guys actually I think it's Brooke's turn to hold our kitten."

Niall handed the little furball to Brooke. He started purring and kissing her nose.

"He likes his new mommy the best clearly!" I said laughing.

"Harry could you go see if Paul is back yet?"

"Sure babe."

He left. Niall, Louis, and I played with Simon. He rolled around between us. Liam and Zayn soon came over to sit with us. We all loved Simon already he is just so adorable.

"What's taking Harry so long?"

"Let's go check on him."

We got up and I let Niall carry Simon. We got to the gate to see Harry talking with Paul. He looked really mad but scared at the same time.

"Paul how could you not tell me sooner? This is dangerous. Who knows what could happen. We have to go home now."

Paul nodded. That's when Harry noticed us. He came over wrapping his arms around me.

"Harry what's wrong?"

"Nothing babe lets just get home."

He dragged me back to all of the stuff we had brought. He started to clean it all up. He pulled aside Liam whispering something. Niall passed me Simon, and started to help. Liam whispered to Niall, who whispered to Zayn, who whispered to Louis. I was getting mad.

"Can someone tell me what's going on?"

No one answered me. All the boys had everything packed up and they were ready to go. Louis took Simon from me. Harry wouldn't make eye contact with me. Harry came over putting his arm around my waist trying to pull me along back to the car. I stood my ground.