Chapter Thirteen

Niall's P.O.V

I sat at Liam's flat with Louis and Zayn as we waited for Liam to come back. He came in the door looking pleased with himself. Louis was the first to pipe up.

"Why do you look so pleased with yourself?"

"You'll see when Harry and Brooke get back."

I got worried. What did they do? Zayn poked me. Whispering to me.

"Are you alright Ni?"

"Oh yeah I'm fine."

We started a movie. It was friends with benefits. Everyone loved this movie. I decided I should go get something to eat. I went to the kitchen grabbing a box of Oreos, crisps, and a bottle of water. I sat down munching on everything. Only letting Zayn have one Oreo.

About half way through the movie Harry walked through the door of Liam's flat. He had on a suit making the nervous feeling in my stomach grow. He sat down between Zayn and Liam with a huge grin on his face.

"So how did everything go? What did she say? Where is she?"

Liam shot questions at Harry making him smile even more.

"Wait until she gets here! She wanted to go get Simon first."

After a few minutes Brooke walked in the door, putting Simon on my head. I scopped him up patting his head. He purred climbing on everyone. Brooke walked around to the couch. I checked her out still longing to hold her and kiss her again. She wore a beautiful silky teal dress and she had more make up on then usual. She looked great.

"She said yes!"

Liam hugged Harry. Then he ran to Brooke twirling her around. That's when I noticed the ring on her finger. My heart shattered at that moment. I got up throwing the Oreos to the ground. I pushed past Liam running out the door.

Brooke's P.O.V

Niall ran out the door almost in tears.

"Niall wait!"

I ran after him trying to catch up to him. I saw him sprinting down the street. I threw my heels off running after him. He slowed down not being able to keep going. I kept running after him. I finally caught up to him. He wasn't crying but he looked extremely hurt.

"Niall..."

He looked at me but quickly turned away. I grabbed his hand making him turn to look at me.

"What Brooke?! Go back to Harry and be happy. You don't care about me. Just leave."

He ripped his hand away from me and kept walking. I knew he didn't mean it but it still hurt. I ran after him, pushing him as hard as I could. It barely did anything.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Of course I care about you. Who am I kidding. Niall I-I love you."

He looked down at me about to say something but I turned around tears streaming down my face. I was too confused about how I felt. I ran away not checking to see if he followed or where I was going. I kept running until it was dark out. I pulled out my phone from my bra seeing the many texts and calls. None of them from Niall though. As I deleted everything without reading any of them I got a call. It was Niall!

"Hello?"

"Hello Brooke."

It wasn't Niall on the phone. I stopped walking my breathing hitched. It was Dylan.

"I want you to do exactly what I say or the pretty little blonde boy gets hurt."

"Brooke no! Go back home!"