Chapter Nine

Niall's P.O.V

I woke up in the morning dreading seeing everyone after last night. I can't believe what I did. Brooke doesn't want to be with me anymore. I have to apologize to her and Harry. Last night was a mistake. I sat up feeling the pounding headache I deserve. I got up and took a hot shower. I changed into some grey track pants, and a navy blue t-shirt.

I poked my head out the door seeing no one. But I did smell waffles being made. I quietly went downstairs hoping Brooke and Harry weren't up yet. I peeked through the kitchen door seeing only the other three boys. I went in and grabbed some waffles.

"Morning boys."

They all chanted a morning at me. They were waiting for me to ask something I could tell.

"Listen guys I know what you want me to ask. I'll just come out and ask it. Where are Brooke and Harry?"

Everyone looked down except for Zayn. It's like he was elected to tell me.

"Listen Niall... don't get angry but Brooke slept in Harry's room last night."

"I figured she would. He did take care of her better then I did last night."

"Niall you should apologize to them both. Everything that happened last night was crazy. They both need to hear that you didn't mean anything."

"I know. I'm just scared that they're going to hate me. Brooke probably hates me. After all she's been through I go and do that to her. I'm such an idiot."

Tears started to fall down my face. I wiped them away trying to calm down.

"Niall don't beat yourself up about this I'm sure she'll forgive you."

"How can I not? I tried to hurt the girl I love."

Brooke's P.O.V

I heard everything that Niall said. He was really sorry. I mean I want him to say sorry to my face but I already have forgiven him. The last part is what got me. He loves me too. He can't love me. I need to talk to him alone about all of this.

I decided to go in the kitchen now. I took a deep breath and stepped forward. Someone grabbed me making me scream.

"Didn't mean to scare you babe, I just couldn't help myself."

"Jesus Harry you scared the shit out of me!"

He kissed me trying not to laugh. I hit him in the chest a few times laughing at myself. All the other boys had opened the door to see why I had screamed. I looked at Niall who was looking right at me. Regret and sadness apparent all over his face. I got out of Harry's grip and walked up to him.  I grabbed his hand and dragged him outside. We sat down on the edge of the pool sticking our feet in. He wouldn't look at me.

"Niall. I know you're sorry about what happened I heard you talking this morning. I want you to know I forgive you.  Everything that happened last night was a mistake."

Tears started to stream down his face. I grabbed his face and made him look at me.

"I'm so sorry Brooke. All you've been through and I do that to you. I'm so stupid. And then I go and attack Harry because he was protecting you. I'm so sorry. I should just leave. I don't deserve any of this. I don't deserve you or your forgiveness. I'm sorry. I love you Brooke I really do."

"Niall stop it. You were drunk. You made a stupid decision. I forgive you and I'm sure Harry will too. You aren't leaving because if you do I do."

Tears were rushing down my face now. I grabbed him hugging him hard.