Chapter Five

Dylan's P.O.V

That stupid little bitch ran away. I've been looking for her for a week. And tonight I turn on the news and see her parading around with one of those idiots from that stupid boy band she likes so much. She can have her fun with those idiots for now. But I will find her. And when I do I'll make sure she's sorry for leaving in the first place. 

She better not be sleeping with any of those fuckers either. That's mine to take away from her. I was going to the night she ran away, I mean it's been more then six months of us dating. She knows that she's ready to finally have sex.

If I find out the little slut is even fooling around with any of them I'll hurt her worse then ever. I grinned thinking about the pleasure I get when I feel my hand connect with her face. I can't wait to feel it again. She'll be so happy when I show up at the house she's staying at, she'll come running back.

Brooke's P.O.V

I ran into Liam's room, quietly climbing up on his bed.

"WAKE UP LIAM!!!!"

He fell right out of his bed I scared him so bad.

"Okay okay Brooke I'm awake."

I laughed running to Louis room next. I stood beside his bed. I grabbed the mattress flipping it.

"WAKEY WAKEY LOUIS!!!"

He rolled right off the mattress groaning when he hit the floor.

"Brooke! What the hell!"

I ran away laughing. I quietly opened Zayn's door. I went and sat on the edge of his bed. I had to be nicer about this one because Zayn is always cranky in the morning.

"Zaynie time to wake up. Harry is going to make us all breakfast!"

He rolled over slowly opening his eyes. He looked at me in my pjs, I had on shorts and a matching tank top. He smiled at me.

"Thanks for not being an ass and waking me up nicely sweetheart."

I grinned hugging him as he sat up. I ran out of the room heading to Harry's room next. I opened the door to see he wasn't in his bed. I walked further into the room only to see Harry just in a towel. I gasped turning around quickly. He laughed.

"Good morning beautiful. Why are you in here?"

I blushed turning back around to talk to him.

"I... uh came to wake you up. You promised to make breakfast. And we're going to go to the park today!"

I couldn't help but check him out.

"Yea that's why I'm up! Now you can either stay and watch me get dressed or you can leave and wait downstairs for breakfast."

I giggled. "Goodbye Harry."

He pouted as I left the room laughing. I walked to Niall's room hoping he wasn't awake yet. I liked him, but I also liked Harry. I didn't know what to do with either of them so I decided I will have to talk to them.

I opened Niall's door, he was shirtless, and completely sprawled out on his bed entangled in his sheets. I crawled up on his bed. I carefully straddled his waist. I gently placed my hands on his shoulders and kissed his cheek. His eyes fluttered open realizing who I was.

"Good morning sunshine! Time to get up!"

He laughed and rolled us so he was on top of me now.

"No."

He lied down with his head on my chest and he pretended to sleep. I giggled squirming underneath him. He was crushing me.

"Niall! Get off!"