Chapter Two

They hadn't noticed me yet. I walked a little faster hoping to not attract their attention. Or just loose them in general.

"Hey guys look."

"Hey beautiful why are you walking so fast?"

"Yea baby come talk to us."

"What's your name gorgeous?"

I kept walking at the fast pace. I was hoping they would just leave me alone. I took a few random turns, but they kept following me. I was getting fed up with them. I turned a couple more times trying to lose them. I turned down what I thought was another street. I looked around only to realize that I was down an alley. I looked around frantically trying to find a way out other then the way I came.

"Hey baby."

Someone grabbed my waist and pulled me into them. I screamed only to have a hand placed firmly over my mouth.

I tired to get away but whoever was holding me was much stronger then me.

"Hey sexy why don't you come hang out with us for the night."

I bit his hand making him let me go. He gasped, narrowing his eyes at me.

"I can't believe you just bit me. Well I like a girl who plays hard to get."

He grabbed me again. Throwing me over his shoulder this time. I hit him over and over. He laughed at my feeble attempts to hurt him. His friends all laughed and helped him when I started to really squirm.

"Put me down!"

"Baby relax we're just going to go have some fun. You'll enjoy it."

"No. Now put me down!"

I started kicking him as hard as I could. I got him really hard in the stomach. He let me go but before I hit the ground one of his friends caught me. He grabbed my waist and pinned my arms to my sides holding me in place.

"You little bitch. You're so going to get it now. Hold her still."

He walked up to me grabbing the tank top I was wearing. He started to tear it down the middle exposing my bra. I screamed as loud as I could but the other guy put his hand over my mouth. I tried to scream again. The guy tearing my shirt laughed and started to grope me.

"No one can hear you. This is what happens when you decide not to cooperate. Now lets see a little more of you."

He started to to reach around behind me to undo my bra. I took this opportunity to knee him in the groin. He fell to the ground. The guy that had his hand over my mouth was trying to help him up. I quickly used all my strength to turn myself around to face the guy that was holding me.

He looked down at me with dark eyes. He lifted me and dragged me to the closet wall. He pinned me to it. He leaned over me, staring right at my chest. I struggled to get out of his grip.

He grabbed both of my wrists in one hand and pinned them above my head. My heartbeat was racing, adrenaline racing through me. His other hand travelled to my chest grabbing at me.

Then his hand headed down south, he got close enough that I could feel his erection on my leg. He started to fiddle with the button on my jeans. I used my knee again and he fell to the ground groaning. I ran as fast as I could.

"Get her!"

I could hear them close behind me. I ran up a random street. I looked behind me to see that all three guys were not far behind me. I turned back and hit something really hard. I fell looking up at the huge guy I ran into. He reached his hand down helping me up.