I pushed all the bad thoughts to the back of my head and pushed open the door as it jingled and soft music filled my ears. It had definitely been upgraded and was more popular than it was 2 years ago.

I walked over to the counter to a person around my age, wondering if I knew them as I ordered.

I glanced at the customers, not recognising any of them which was fine by me.

After getting my drink I sat down at a table in the corner that was just next to the empty stage. While glancing at it, I couldn't help but smile as the flashback of Michael singing to Vanessa appeared in my head.

While drinking, my phone buzzed and I pulled it out and unlocked it.

Alex: Hey there, did you get home alright? X

I smiled at the fact he had also used an 'X' and typed in a reply,

Katie: Yeah I did thanks, did you?

Alex: I did too, so I was wondering if you wanted to meet up tonight, I know this cool restaurant we could go to? X

I held my phone in my hands as my fingers hovered over the keys as I thought out my reply. This would be my first 'date' since Calum. This would be my first anything since Calum.

I chuckled to myself as I typed my reply.

Katie: Yeah that sounds cool, text me the address? X

I sat my phone back down on the table as it lit up with the message from Alex with the address.

As I picked up my cup to take a drink, a voice came from behind me.

"Well I'll be damned"

I furrowed my eyebrows and turned round to see Janet as I sprung up out my seat.

"Katie Mitchell!" She said gasping as she pulled me in for a tight hug, which I gladly accepted.

"Janet?"

"You're back?" She asked me.

"Yeah, well not really, I'm not sure yet" I said muttering, "I didn't think anyone would still be here" A laugh escaped my mouth.

"Yet here I am, I just can't part from Starbucks, you know considering I'm the new manager and all" She shrugged laughing.

"Congratulations! Is anyone else, you know.. around?" I asked, scared for the answer.

"Nope, not that I know of" She shrugged as my heart fell slightly.

Part of me hoped at least someone would still be here.

"Ohhh, you meant Calum" She nodded, "Well funny story-" She began as I cut her off.

"No, I didn't mean Calum" I shook my head as I picked up my phone, "I'm sorry but I have to go now, I need to pick up my car, it was nice meeting you and I'll see you around, bye" I rushed smiling and giving her a quick hug before running out of the shop.

----

After getting my car it felt weird driving. I had gotten my license in China. I knew exactly where I wanted to go first as I parked the car and grabbed my flowers and stepped out.

I walked up the path.

While walking, I glanced at the other gravestones, noticing some new ones as I got to the one I was heading for.

It was not how I expected it to be. I thought there would be mound all over it, with dead flowers but it was the complete opposite.

The gravestone looked good as new, the words still clearly printed and some fresh flowers at either side with a few toys.