2. Bad to Good 1/2 (Spy! Reader)

Request from: RukaFenrir12356

You are one of the best spy in Niflheim. You always completed your mission and you always succeeded with no trouble. You received a new mission from Iedalos Aldercapt and you were excited to know what's the next challenge for you.

Your new mission was to kill Prince Noctis. You didn't even hesitated to disagree the mission since this is nothing new to you. You were told that you will spent a couple months in the Kingdom of Lucis so you could be close to the prince and make him trust you so you could do your job.

Everything was going as planned but there's just one little problem. After a couple months of pretending to be nice to him and being friends with. You completely fell in love with him. You couldn't believe yourself, you being part of Niflhiem and being a spy. You never thought you will find love or even fallen in love with the prince.
When Niflhiem invaded Insomnia and the kingdom, you were beginning to get worry since it's almost time to complete your mission. The four boys soon heard the news and they all rushed to get back to Lucis. Every minute of getting close to the city makes you more nervous.

"Hey?" You snap out into reality to see Noctis staring at you with his gorgeous blue eyes. You can't help it but to blush like crazy.
"Don't worry we will make it though this." He said it so gentle as he hold my hand. It made your heart skip a beat as your conscious was telling you to complete the mission. But you completely ignore it as you got caught by his wonderful blue eyes.

The two of you gazed to each other as he slowly leaned in. Your lips was an itch away to be touched when all of a sudden a big explosion blasted in front of the car. Ignis quickly stopped the Regalia so it won't be damaged.

"What the hell was that?!" Gladio yelled. You looked up and your eyes widened in fear. "Oh no." You whispered to yourself and fear took over your body. The imperial airship landed and the troops already came out and headed towards you guys. But that not the only thing that came out, you became more nervous as you saw the man that who gave you missions.

"Why on earth is the empire with them?" Ignis question as the boys got out of the car but you stayed seated.

"Well if isn't the prince, alive and well," said Iedolas as he raised his arms and smirked. Noctis got confused to his saying but he summoned his sword. So did the rest of the guys, "(Y/N) I thought you were going to complete the mission that I given you." That's when your heart broke as the boys looked back at you in shock. You had tears coming as you stepped out of the vehicle. Noctis turned fully to face you and his eyes were full of hurt.

"(Y/N)?" He said and you looked at him as tears fell.

"I am a secret s-spy for N-Niflhiem," you hesitated and you could see all of their eyes slowly turned to anger.
"You...y-you've been undercover all this time!" Noctis yelled as he gripped his sword tighter. You nodded bringing more tears streaming down.

"Haha oh yes your highness your little friend has been undercover ever since she joined the kingdom and her job was to kill you so we could take the crystal to ourselves." Iedolas smirked and made an evil chuckled.

"Now (Y/N) why don't you finish and kill the prince," he said as the Imperial army troops where preparing to attack.

You didn't say anything as you stood at one spot, grabbing your dagger and gripped the handle. Noctis and the others prepared with their weapons in hand waiting for the first move. But then, you throw the dagger to Noctis direction. Your dagger was really quick and it was impossible to block it.

"Noct! Watch out!" said Gladio as he tried to reach for him.

Noctis quickly blocked himself with his sword so he won't get hit but nothing happened. He slowly looked at you as you smiled. They all were confused but noticed that you weren't looking at them.

Noctis turned and a gasp escape from his mouth.

A/N: Ooo cliffhanger lol so there's gonna be a part 2 and I hope you like it so far. Oh and also I'm writing a special chapter on Noctis's birthday which its on the 30th so stay tuned.