XV. Low Shoulder

I woke up late. All i wanted to do is to sleep all day.

*knock.knock*

"Hey, Lei it's me Rachel. There's someone out there looking for you..", Rachel knocked and informed me right a way.

Who's gonna bother me early in the morning.

I got up and went to see who is it.

I was totally surprised when I opened the door and I saw Carl facing me.

"Hey, beautiful! Good morning... did I just wake you up from a good sleep?", Carl eyeing me now.. and I just forgot that I'm wearing a nightdress.

I closed the gate. I hurriedly went back to my room and changed.

A few minutes, I went down to face this lad.

"Hey, I'm sorry about that! So what made you to come here? Do you need something?", as I'm catching my breath from running by a stairs.

"Nothing. I just wanted to see you like right now.", Carl said.

What has happened to him? Is he like joking right now? Amidst of everything that I went through last time we had a double date? What gotten him to say things like that. Ughh. I felt a little irritated. He became a little airy to me.

"What happened to you?", I asked.

"Booyah! I got you!", he surprised me.

"What really is going on with you? Like right now?", my voice's a bit annoyed.

"Hey! Hey, sorry Lei... I Am just happy to see you today. And i wanted you to come with me right now!,", Carl said.

After every heavy feelings I felt for him.. he will just come by here and invite me again to go with him and what?

"Where? Again?", my tired voice snapped.

"Lei, just give this day a chance! Please. It has nothing to do with me, please! I promise you I won't let you go home alone again.", and there he said it.

It reminded me again the moment he never insisted to drive me home.

So I thought of a second...

"Okay. Wait for me here...", I said.

"Yes!! Thank you Lei! You're the best!!!", he said very excited.

I am confused right now. What it's all about...

"I'm ready... let's go??", I told him.

He opened the gate and made me go first.

He opened the car door for me which he don't usually do. I feel like a princess now, having a good time with my prince charming.

"So, where we will be going?", I giggled.

"Just trust me... we will meet someone.", he said.

My face dropped.

We will meet someone,? Who? Maybe he wanted me to meet his new girlfriend? Maybe he wanted to show me his new crush? Or whatever? And it has nothing to do with me again...

I went to the flow... I stopped asking...

He parked his car at the end of harvard yard.

I didn't wait for him to open the door for me. I went out. I took a deep breath.

"Hey, don't be nervous!", he assured me.

How can I be at ease when I don't know what we will be doing here.?