IX. The Plan

I haven't notice that It's already passed 9 in the morning. So I got up, and organized my bed. My phone's lowbatt so I charged it. Turned the radio on, and listen to pop music.
I cleaned my room. I kept myself busy with my stuffs. I don't want to think about Carl and about his favor. But I can't help myself, i'm still thinking about it. If i will help him with Sia.
So, what's my problem? I am not jealous. I just envied my best friend because she got everything. All the boys, who saw her  amused by her. It's not her fault anyway  She has the body and beauty. All I have, is the brains! Yah, I know.
So I decided to text Carl about it.

"Good morning! I possibly want to help you about Sia, but take note. Only for once, got it?", as I cleaning my table and throw all those crampled paper in the basket.

He replied already, as I handed my phone "you cool? Wow thanks Lei!, can i come over at your dorm?, let's plan it when will it be.",
He's so excited. Now, I know how he's into Sia.

"Oh no problem, you can come over! Just let me know when you arrive", i replied.

Maybe, I'm good of bridging, fixing things especially when it comes about friends. So they must grateful, they have anytime. SOS.

10:30 am. Door bell ringing. It's him.
White shirt, and a jagger pants. Wow, how beautiful this view in the morning. I'm glad I am friends with him.

"Goodmorning. You' re  too early.", I asked as I open the gate.

"Yeah, I just can't wait to plan it. When will Sia and her family arrive?," he asked curiously. He brought starbucks coffee again.

"Sit first", I said. As I dropped my phone down the table.

We are in the balcony of my old spanish style, dormitory. Fortunately, my land lady doesn't bother if we can invite guys here as long as we respect her curfew.

"Wow, thanks for this. I am loving starbucks already. But sad to say it is too expensive for me to buy even the smallest size of it." I said as he handed me one.

"No worries Lei, I can buy you again anytime if you want. just help me out", he said.

"Is it a bribery or something? Carl? As if i am kid, that you can give chocolate anytime when you wanted me to do somethinh for ya',I smiled.

"Haha, maybe I can bribe you with it. If oir 1st plan will not be successful?", he teases and laughed. I kept staring at him for a moment. He is such a beautiful creature! How come he have those good genes! I am melting now.

"Hey, Lei.. are you listening?", Carl shutted me down.

"Oh, i'm sorry. Im having a deep thinking with myself right now., sorry about that", I lied.

"So, what's the plan? Sia will arrive tomorrow in the morning at the airport. She just messaged me on facebook. She's having fun. And don't want to leave but holiday is nearly over.", i told him.

"Really, maybe she's having fun right now that she even entertain a lot of suitors, don't she?", Carl said.

"Jelly ace?! You are a weird person. You still don't know each other personally. How can you judge my best friend,", I replied.

"LOL, Anyway. So what's the plan?" He asked me.

"So i am the one planning about this?, what a cursed. Maybe, I Advice you to come to her early. Bring some flowers and chocolates maybe?, she love snickers!", I Told him.

"I will tell her, someone will come to pick her up. And coming straight here to meet me, so you can have an excuse. Because, she maybe feel weird about it if you just come and give the flowers and left, right?, I added.

"You are a genius, Lei!, I like the idea!", he said excitedly.

"Thank me later", I replied.