VI. Priority

Okay, that's weird. I haven't drink too much from last night, but my head is crazy aching! I took a pill of an advil to make myself comfortable as I lie down on my bed.

What happened last night was awful for me.  I can't handle talking to strangers just as fast as Joanne flirting to Joseph. I am no fond of talking to boys like how I wish Carl can turn to Carla, so that I can fully talk to him just the way I talk to my girls.

When one of dormate knock at my door, she's older than me.

"Hey, Lei, get up and eat! I cooked lunch but I think i will not be able to finish then all, so you must help me with this", Rachel told me.

I got up, and yes, I'm hungry.

"How was your weekend?", she asked while eating.

"It's awful, after tiring days of my life reading those Med-surg books, and completing all the attendance on my choir org.", I said lazily.

"You are drowning yourself behind your books. Don't you have a boyfriend or anything?, it seems like your life kinda' boring", she said 

"Wow, that hurts! You know rachel, I don't need those. I need to finish college first you know. I don't want to cut my attention into studying while having a date." I said.

But from Rachel words, I kept thinking on how. I am totally belong to NBSB group (no boyfriend since birth). And yeah, i'm scared yet curious on how to become a girlfriend material. In my group, I am the only one left with no experience about love. And I hate to admit, I'm scared of having one especially when I saw Lhen crying all the time when she and her ex-boyfriend broke up because of a third party. I Don't want to experience it! And I hate those guys who is such an asshole leaving a girl broken. You know what I mean. I have to focus on my studies.

"Hey, are you finish? I will wash the dishes.", rachel asked.

"Yes, but just sit here. I will wash it by myself", i told her.

As I finished, I checked my phone and there's a text message from a number.

"Hey, Lei! Save my number. It's Carl. :) "

Where the hell he got my number? And for what?

I didn't reply. I am too lazy to scroll and save numbers on my phone. 

I need to sleep.

Yeah, I am so stubborn this days.