IV. 1st Time

6 months have passed. Holiday is coming. December is my favorite month next to my birthday. After a million of tests, practicals and finals, I am drowned. I want to rest.
But I will perhaps miss my choir org., I will miss singing with my choirmates, and the band.

I'm thankful, that I can manage to balance all these things I wanted. Being a nurse while singing is not that bad at all.

My phone's ringing, and yes it's Sia.

"Hey, sis. What's up?", I said as I pick up.
"Lei, you wanna join as tonight?", she said excitedly.

"Where?", I said. I know how party Girl Sia is. But I still chose to ask her.

"Tonight, in the white ave. Don't worry I bought the VIP tickets. And the drinks, you don't have to worry about it. My buddy shares it and wanted to celebrate his birthday with us girls. So, are you in?", she said with no reluctance.

"Maybe, I passed?, you know, I don't party sis. And I don't want to think of where I will get a party dress!," I said momentarily.

"Hey, hey, no excuses! I will pick you up at 7. Kbye!", she said after she hanged up.

Okay, that's rude. That's very not nice! I don't like parties! I don't smoke or drink that will make my head turn. And maybe, because I don't know how to get along with lads in the streets. I am just a girl buddy.

I chose to sleep. And it's nearly 6 in the afternoon. I don't care. I am a lazy, anti-social nerd in this whole town. I don't care if Sia will be mad at me. Sometimes, she do what she only wants. Neither asking me, if i wanted it to.

Someone's knocking at my door. And I didn't open it, coz' I know it's only Sia.

"Hey, it's me! Open it! You don't have to be like that! I am your best friend. How can you do this to me!", Sia's voice is exaggerating with her drama effects.

Okay, don't be an immature gal who is very impulsive and wanted to party not to study. But, yes it's holiday. I thought to myself, why don't try to get up and try anew? Something that I never tried before. So I got up. I opened the door.

"So? I just hate you for being my best friend. And I don't have a choice with your super drama face!", I said sarcastically.

"Hey, don't call me like that. I just want you to have some fun. It's like you're getting older with your eyeglasses on! Try to have a contacts so you can have a better view about life! Life is about fun! It's not about being serious in everything you do, you'll regret in return!", she said.

"Bla bla bla..., wait here! I'll change abit!", I responded like a child.

Alright, all I have here is skinny black pants, which I wore last summer with our research presentation. And a white-turtle neck sleeveless. I put my white-knitted sweater on. And a 1-inch heel., and I'm ready!

"Where are you going?!, are you meeting a
Patient??! What d' hell?", Sia exclaimed.

"What's the problem? I Told you, i don't have any! You pick, you want me to go with you with this clothes on? Or not going forever with you?", I said as I give her choices.

"Ok, fine!, let's go", she said impatiently.

As we arrived in the bar. On and off lights, my eardrums will blow off with the loudest sound I am hearing right now, yes! A lot of party people there, falling in line. But us, we went straight inside, those "big-show" like guards unbothered. I described them like Big Show in WWE, because it's like they are a wrestler!

Okay fine, I feel like I'm dizzy right now even I do not drink yet. The ambiance of this bar is like I am in ship while a random big waves coming over and over. I gazed at the crystal ball in the ceiling,  showing on and off lights. With the music beat of "Move" from a hitmaker "Littlemix" which I like.

"Lei! Here!!!", Sia scolded me while I'm having an ocular inspection with my surroundings. I followed. I saw Joanne and Lhen already drinking, and I approched them.

"Hey, you two having a good time already!", I said weirdly.

"Finally, you came with us here to party! We've thought you'll never get to experience how to groove! Have a life, Lei!", Lhen teased me.

"Attention, girls. This is the birthday boy whom you should thank because if not, we're still outside waiting to get in here, say hello to Joseph. Joseph, this is Lhen, Joanne and Lei", Sia introduced as one by one.

"Hey Joseph, thank you for having us here. And happy birthday", Joanne said seductively as she handed him.

"Thank you Girls, you always welcome! I am more grateful that you came with my party, if you don't mind I'll call the other pals so I can introduces them to you", he said gracefully.

What's this place? Is this the place you're getting to know other people besides girls?. It's just weird for me and it's funny. You have to get here if you are suffocated by same same persons you are always with. That's what I'm thinking now. Lol.

"Hey, girls! This is my best pals. Carl, Bry, Edward and Louis. Boys, this is Lei, Joanne and Lhen. And of course you know alredy Sia. They're Sia's friends at school.", Joseph introduced while drinking his beer momentarily.

I jusy say hello. And I return to the couch. I am not snobbish but I don't have the mood. Maybe, now, I adapted the place. I am not dizzy anymore with the dim lights, and loud music. But I feel like i'm still alone. Or maybe, I am just thinking and taking too much to myself.. when...