II. It's Old

Perhaps, It' the best time to come to my Aunt's apartment to get all my things. She's not home! And luckily I have my own keys. With my friends help, I got all my things packed. Sia, my one of the best gal pals I have, already have her car ready to pick us up. Lhen, Joanne went to the back car sit, and I sitted in passenger as Sia drove us down. We went near our school to ask how much the down payment and in advance. Okay, it's too expensive. Maybe, we can find  another.

Yes, we missed our subjects. Tomorrow we'll settle it all when we are finish with my itinerary. I don't know how to thank this girls for helping me with this mess.

"Turn around', there I can see bed space written on a cardboard", as Joanne slammed us out.

I pushed the button to the doorbell. A mid-40 lady came out, and she asked "yes? What can i do for you girls?".

"Uhmm, hello Ma'am can I ask if how much the rent here for one bed space?" I asked.

"40 dollars a month, 40 in advance, but there's only one room left. It's on the backside of the house", she answered straightly.

"Not bad", Sia whispered. As we went inside to check it out. Yes, not bad at all. The house is all like a spanish style, with old pictures in the living room which likely all those faces are staring at us  And I think it's good for a quiet-ly old style, a little bit of horror hollow around those wooden ceilings. It is atlast the least expensive we have searched, so I got it. My girls help me unpacked my things.

The location is convenient, one ride going to  school. And maybe a 5 minutes walk near the department store and if need to get a food, all food store is near. What a day! But it's all worth it.

Time to relax as my friend bid goodbye.

I can finish furnishing my room tomorrow after school. And I sighed with a relief, I fell asleep.