V. Partey

Sia handed me a one small glass with a blue green color of juice. She patted me and said to drink it coz' there'a lot more. Okay, I thought it was a Juice! It's too bitter to taste, as i handed her the small bottle that I took a shot. She's trying to make me drunk, I think. I Barely, tasted the shot. I felt my throat is burning for the bitterness as it taste.

All of them, went to the dance floor. I remained sitted on a couch, and acting like I am enjoying the show. I watched my girls, on how they behave like a wild child. And I Found myself laughing like crazy as I saw Joanne, fell down to the ground because of her drunkiness plus her 5 inch- heels. I can't help myself but to laugh out loud, Joseph help her up. Yeah, it's a gentleman's way of doing it, and Joanne shamelessly gave her hands and get up. They are enjoying. And me, like what the hell i am doing here. I feel like an outcast.

Sia dances with bry, Lhen with Louis, obviously Joanne started to flirt with Joseph. I don't k ow where the other 2 lads go. But i felt comfortable with the couch. And I am thankful, no one bothered to dance with me.
And I don't care. This girls, must thank me for not drinking too much shots and beers along with them because if none of us normal all over the night, I am worried on how we can get ourselves home after this. They are totally mess!

I have just thought now, Sia' have her own purpose for bringing me here! What a bitch!. Lol.

"Hey", somebody whispered behind me.

"Oh hey,", as I turned my head and I saw Carl. This tall guy, wearing a plain white shirt, and stylish pants. With a little bling bling on. His curly wavy hair, well groomed. His light brown eyes are big, and widely open. He seated beside me, and begin to chat and ask me random things.

"What are you doing here, sitting all night. It seems like you're not enjoying", he said.

"Oh, no. You are wrong. I am totally enjoying watching them. Slaying the floor with their grooves", I said looking on the other side. I am talking without looking at him. I feel a little bit awkward talking to a beautiful stranger beside me. It's not like I am a rude person, but I don't like looking at them. And caught him looking straight at me. I don't like that. Maybe, i am not that confident. I am shy, I just can't even look at him longer. So i said, "uhmm, will you excuse me I need to go to a restroom".

"Okay, go ahead. You know where it is, right?", Carl asked me with his gentlemanhood.

"Yeah, I know where it is". I go to the ladies room. I saw myself in the mirror. Looking pale, my face is oily. It is my very first time to be self-conscious as the way I looked right now. Why I am behaving like this. I felt scared. I'm an ugly-nerd wearing a white formal attire. And i know it is not really for a party. I feel a little bit funny yet totally stupid to come in here unpresentable. I wanted to vanish.

Other girls came, while chitchatting. I heard them talking about boys. And I glared at their outfits and they look so sexy and stunning. But with their heavy make up on. When the other girl, said.

"Excuse me ma'am, are you finish looking at yourself at the mirror, because I need that space", the girl asked me rudely. Is she talking to me like an old lady?!
So I went out. That bitch's so mean!

Maybe, I looked old like what Sia told me before we came here.

I wanted to go home. But this girls enjoying so much. I don't want to kill their moment. So I decided to remain to the couch, when I saw Carl still sitting there like waiting for me to come back.

I want to be alone. So I decided not to go there. Not to sit beside him. So I went outside, but the guard stamp my right wrist when I excused myself to go out. I need to be alone.

I watched other people passing by. Some couple, are kissing in the dim corner of the bar. WTH they are doing?. I think this generation will blow up. And all the girls who will stay here all the time, will be getting pregnant if they continuously do that! As my inner self judging people at a time.

Then, Sia came out. "LEI! What are you doing here? Come inside!" She pulled me over and held my arm. It's like pulling me to the stage to show off without me answering her question why am i here outside.

"Ok, I don't have a choice but to get along. Only for this night!"I said to myself.

Then Carl, went through "Hey, I've waited here for you I thought you accidentally locked yourself in the restroom", he said teasing me.

"No, I went outside. I wanted some fresh air", as I excused myself to reason out.

"You look uncomfortable staying here?, are you not that partying alot?" He asked.

"Actually, its my first time coming in a bar like this." I answered shyly.

"Oh, wow! That's different. Girls nowadays partied a lot", he said.

"Yeah, I know, just Look at them and you know how the girls of our generation would be like", I said jokingly.