Ezra smiled at that and felt happier. "Thanks Zeb." Ezra mumbled and Zeb saw the smile. "Anytime kid."

  "Dinner's ready!" Hera called and Zeb got up and faced Ezra. "Uh, how do I do this?" Zeb asked and Ezra got up slowly. "Give me your arm." Ezra said and Zeb did what Ezra said. He helped him around the table and accidently dropped Ezra. "Sorry!" Zeb shouted and Ezra groaned.

"Not your fault." Ezra said and Zeb led him to the kitchen. Hera saw them come and noticed Ezra holding his head. "What did you do now Zeb?" Hera asked and Zeb frowned. He first helped Ezra sit down then faced Hera. "What makes you think I did it?" Zeb asked.

  Hera raised an eyebrow and Zeb slumped. "I dropped him." He grumbled and Hera knew tonight was gonna be strange.

   -----------------------------

   Its been two days and Ezra was going insane. Being blind was tuff but sensing everyones awkwardness and stress was tuffer. Ezra was sitting on Kanan's bed and wished he could talk to someone. Ezra being the idiot decided to walk to the common room alone.

  Ezra walked to where he remembered where the door was to Kanan's room. Ezra spread his hands out and felt the door. He tried opening the door but groaned in frustration. Ezra smacked the comm on his arm.

  He almost asked for help but let go of it. He tried opening the door and failed. Ezra placed his hand on the door and focused on the force. The door opened and Ezra face planted in the ground. Ezra ripped the bandages off and felt something trickle down his head. He knew he had blood from the face planting.

  Ezra groaned and got up. He placed his hand on the wall and felt sick. Ezra got dizzy and slowly sat down. Ezra closed his eyes and thought of Kanan. He missed his Dad.

  "Ezra?!" Sabine shouted and startled Ezra. Sabine walked out of her room to see if Hera could let her go buy some more paint but saw Ezra who was slumped against the wall, had blood trickling down his face and his bandages were off. Sabine grabbed Ezra and guided him to the med-bay.

  "Sabine where are we going?" Ezra asked and Sabine opened the door and sat Ezra on a bed. "Med-bay and stay still." Sabine said and started working on Ezra but felt sick at his scar and eyes.

  "Sabine?" Ezra asked and Sabine bandage his forehead. "What's up?" Sabine asked and Ezra fumbled with his padawan braid. "Do you think Kana will be ok?" Ezra asked and Sabine wiped the blood off of Ezra. "Its Kanan, he's always fine." Sabine said and Ezra shrugged.

  "Sorry for ditching you. I shouldn't have left you alone." Sabine said and Ezra shrugged. "Gotta learn to do this on my own." He said and Sabine frowned. "This just happened and you think you have to do this alone isn't right." Sabine said and Ezra smiled.

  "Kanan said he left a list for me to try and maybe I can try them?" Ezra asked and Sabine groaned. "Don't tell anyone." She said and guided Ezra to her room.

   "Careful, now here." Sabine said and sat Ezra on the ground in her room. Sabine made a copy of the list cause Hera had the list. "So you have to meditate. Once you feel ready you have to levitate something." Sabine said and grabbed a spray can of paint. She let Ezra know where it was and stood off to the right. Ezra closed his eyes and relaxed, he was doing fine until he was sucked into nightmares.

  Ezra sensed the death of everyone and fought Darth Vader while blind. He sensed Kanan jump in front of him when he was about to die. He felt his parents fade away and started crying. Sabine crouched to Ezra and touched his shoulder. "I'm sorry, I wasn't ready." Ezra said into his knees and Sabine hugged him. Ezra hugged her and said, "I sensed the death of everyone....Darth Vader.." Ezra trailed off and Sabine hugged him tighter.