Sent Away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /2/

Start from the beginning

I was about to get into the passenger seat, when I felt Logan grab onto my waist and pull me back.

"I sit upfront." He stated, and I rolled my eyes at him and climbed into the backseat. When I did, I saw Wes sitting back there, and I immediately smiled to myself. You can have the front seat Logan. I like this view much better!

I heard Wes chuckle out of no where, and I raised an eyebrow, confused. Please tell me I did NOT just think that out loud?!! No, I didn't. Of course not. Wes stared out the window, as Peyton started the car up. He still had a small smile on his face.

Hmm, I wonder why?

It doesn't take a genius to know that Peyton is a TERRIBLE driver! He must have been going at least ninety, in a freaking 50 mile zone! I clutched onto the side of the car, and Logan laughed. "Slow the fuck down Peyton! Are you trying to kill us?!!" I yelled, and as I said this they all three burst into a fit of laughter.

Even Wes.

Am I missing something? Because the possibility of dying does NOT sound fun!

I glared at them all, wondering what was so damn funny. They stopped laughing, and Peyton wiped his eyes. "Wow Gracie, you're hilarious. But relax, we're here." He told me, as we slid into a parking space. I shoved the car door open, happy to be on solid ground.

"LAND! Thank god!" I exclaimed, and Wes laughed softly. "Remind me NEVER to drive with you again Peyton." I stated, and he grinned at me.

I stared up at the big neon sign, and it said "Evolution." Okay then. We walked inside, and it was really dark all throughout the place.

The music was extremely loud! But hey, that's how I liked it! Peyton moved straight to the bar. Figures. And Logan headed towards a booth in the way back. Which left Wes and I. I stared over at him, and he looked back at me.

"Um, I got to use the bathroom. But uh, stay close to one of us. This club gets--it gets kind of rough. So be careful." He instructed, as he disappeared into the crowd.

Was he concerned about me? AWE!! I sure hope so! I headed towards Logan's booth, and set my purse and jacket down. He gave me another dirty look, and I glared back at him.

"Damn Logan, are you PMSing or something? You're being an asshole to me. But you know what, get over it. Because I'm going to be here the WHOLE summer." I told him, and with that, I turned around and headed into the crowd of people.

"Low" by Flo Rida came on. I loved this song, so I started dancing with different people. Time when on, and I started dancing with a random guy.

He grinned at me, and we started to dance. I mean really dance. He was grinding on me, and at first I was a little uncomfortable, but then I got a little more loose.

I whipped my hair around, and he was REALLY close to me. He dropped his arm down to my hand, and pulled me out of the middle of the dance floor. He led me to a room in the back, that was closed off. Before I had time to do anything, his lips were on mine, and his body was pressed against me.

I gasped with surprise, and tried to push him off.

He pulled away, a little annoyed. "What? Come on baby, just kiss me." He stated, as he returned his lips to mine. I struggled against him, as he lowered his lips down to my neck. He was slightly sucking, and I felt really uncomfortable, and a little scared.

"Get off me!" I managed to yell, and when I did, he covered my mouth with his hand roughly. I let out a scream, and he pushed me harder against the wall. I let out a soft cry.

"Shut up!" He growled, as he returned to kissing me. I could feel tears stinging the corners of my eyes, and I did the first thing that came to mind. I kneed him in the balls. He let out a groan, and slapped me across the face.

I let out a cry of shock, and I brought my hand up to my face quickly. "You little bitch. You're going to pay for that!" He yelled, as he reeled is fist back. I scrunched back, anticipating a the hit.

But it never came. I heard the guy yelp in pain, and I opened my eyes to see Logan of all people in front of me. He slammed his fist into the guy's face, and the guy scrambled off away from us. I was breathing heavily, and Logan turned his attention towards me. I was shaking, and he could obviously see that.

He grabbed onto my arm gently, and pulled me through another door. The warm summer air blew against me, and I walked outside and leaned against the brick wall. "Are you alright?" He asked, and I wiped my eyes.

"I'm fine." I replied, as I sniffled a bit. I brought my hand up to my face, and immediately felt a stinging sensation in my right cheek. I let out a small gasp. "As if you care." I mumbled, and he glared at me.

"I just saved your ass back there, and you're already going to start acting like a bitch to me?" He snapped, and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Thank you, really Logan. Now please just leave me alone." I said, as I slid down to my but on the ground. I wrapped my arms around my legs, and buried my face into my knees.

I waited to hear his footsteps walk away, but I never did. In an instant I felt his cold grip around my arm, and he pulled me up from the floor. I glared at him, but winced when I felt the pain in my cheek.

"Let me see." He ordered, and I reluctantly let him look. He brought his cold fingertips to my face, and I must admit it felt good. It being cold, not him! He did NOT feel good!

God! There is nothing good about Logan!

"I'm fine Logan, really." I said quietly, as I adverted my eyes from his gaze. I felt his fingers underneath my chin, and he tilted my face up to look at his. I reluctantly met his stare.

I gulped, his gaze digging into me.

"I can kill him if you want me to." He said, his voice showing no sign of joking. I laughed at him, trying to lighten the mood.

"That's alright, honestly. I think I got my revenge. I did a number on his little friends." I stated, smirking to myself. Logan laughed at this, and I smiled slightly. "But thanks Logan. You're not AS bad as I thought you were." I stated with a smirk.

He stared at me for a second. "Yeah, you're okay. I guess. Kind of bitchy and annoying, but other than that you're fine." He replied back.

I groaned at him. "Wow! Way to ruin a nice moment! God!" I exclaimed, as I pulled away from him roughly. "Leave me alone." I said, as I began to walk away from him.

I then felt him grab onto my arm, and I was pushed against the wall by him. "HEY!" I yelled.

"You know, you're voice gives me a headache." He stated, I glared daggers at him.

"You're such a dick." I growled, and he smirked at me.

"Yeah, but that's why you like me." He told me, and I laughed at him.

"Pff, you wish! Logan, I don't like, rude, pompous, assholes like you." I stated, and he smirked at me. "I don't!" I yelled.

"Well, then you won't mind if I do this." He said, and before I could do anything, he had his lips pressed against mine. I was so shocked that he just did this.

Logan is kissing me.

I really wanted to slap him. I wanted to punch him in the face or worse, in his little Logan's. But for some damn reason, I kissed him back.

And I'm sure I'm going to regret that later.

(PICTURE OF LOGAN)