Ghost

He was there. She knew it. The wind smelled of his cologne and only blew when she thought of him. A tear fell from her face as she gazed upon her late husband's grave. She wept until she felt something upon her bare shoulder. Like a hand of some sort. She looked behind her and saw nothing. But the pressure was still there. Light yet noticeable.

She stood and gently wiped the tears from her puffy eyes. She walked solemnly away from the place of death.

The sun beat over head as she walked silently away from th place. She lived in a small town where there was no need for a car. She chose to walk everywhere. Her simple tank top and shorts was all she wore. And the sun beat down upon her shoulders.

A breeze casted over her, making her long brown hair flow behind her. She stopped and smiled. He was there. She continued on her way until she was home. The sun was starting to set and her stomach rumbled with hunger.

Deciding on something simple she ate and started a bath where she soaked in peace. Rose petals were scattered in the water as she layed her head back.

She sighed as the water started to turn cold. She stepped out of the tub and dried off and dressed in her pajamas.

Sliding into bed she felt very small pressure on her cheek.

It was him. Kissing her goodnight like he always did.

And she fell asleep with his ghost wrapped around her body.