Chapter Sixteen

"Finally! I haven't been able to talk to you for a good 30 minutes"

Eun-hye tugged on Ana's arm as she walked towards the arcade section of the carnival. Ana rolled her eyes, today being the day she was being fought over by three people. It wasn't that she enjoyed it, especially seeing as it was two boys and her best friend.

"Well now you are, see why I didn't want Tae tagging along?"

Eun-hye sighed as she stopped at the entrance of the arcade, seeing a few of the guys already inside. She released her grip on the other female, running a hand through her hair.

"Yeah I get it, didn't think it would be this bad. Jun isn't the type to show any type of jealousy, much less any negative emotion"

Ana rose a brow, before finally understanding. Jun hadn't told her about the whole ordeal with Jieun. Guess there were things left unsaid.

"Anyways, I want to play at least one game of air hockey. Totally going to beat you"

Ana chuckled as she held on a old token, which she was quick to assume could be used.

"Let's do this"

"Ugh that's not fair! I totally want a rematch"

Ana wore a smirk as she crossed her arms over her chest. Mingyu was quick to hug his sore-loser of a girlfriend, while Jun was more than impressed that her girlfriend was able to do that. But considering they were good friends, this probably happen more than once.

"Nah, I'm bored of it anyways"

"How about some other game?"

"You guys go ahead, I need to redeem my prize"

Ana left the group, jogging over to the prize center. She handed the teller her ticket slip, pointing to matching bracelet prize. Now who to give it to? Thanking the teller, she slipped one of them onto her left wrist.

"You're so funny Jun!"

Ana cringed at the high pitched voice, already knowing it's owner. She turned to see Jieun playfully hitting his chest, the guys and Eun-hye glancing at the female and Ana. Jun stood there, a stone-faced expression as he rose a brow.

"But I didn't even say anything remotely—"

"Here! I won you this bracelet! I'm wearing the matching one"

Jieun held up the same bracelet Ana held in her hand, making Ana clench her fist. She breathed a few times, preparing herself to act like someone she wasn't.

"Jun? Why didn't you come with me?"

Ana skipped over, using a higher pitch of tone as she stood in front of the two. Jun wore a confused expression, the others following suit. It was rare that she acted 'cute' per say, even Eun-hye rarely saw this side.

"I didn't think you wanted me to—"

"Of course silly! I won this for you after you won me that prize!"