Chapter Six

Ana sat at her desk, trying her best to pay attention to the boring lecture the teacher prepared for the class. It was hard enough trying not to fall asleep after hearing the same words being repeated in different sentences, but having a few girls stare at the side of her head proved to be very annoying.

She tried her best not to snap during the lesson, thought it was hard considering they seemed to have opinions. In general, Ana really didn't care for the thoughts of others, especially acquaintances that she knew she wouldn't speak to in the future unless for educational purposes.

-

After the teacher finally sat at their desk while the class 'worked' on the assignment written on the white board. Those girls had stepped to the front of her old wooden desk, though Ana paid no attention to them until they placed their newly manicured hands on her paper, blocking the space she was going to use to continue her notes.

''If you want me to write the answer to the question about Geography on the paper, I suggest you move your $5 dollar manicure off my paper'' she requested, her eyes not lifting from the hand that barely moved a inch since she spoke. She heard a scoff as her head was snapped up by the same hand. Ana glared at the student who stood in front of the other two girls.

''I see we have a problem here, what do you want'' she snapped, now peeved at the current situation she was in. Even a few of the students around her desk lowered their voice to overhear their conversation.

''Tell me why Jun picked you instead of me? Really, what do you have that interests him? Are you his charity case?'' She laughed, her high-pitched tone annoying the female sitting down. Her friends joined in the laughter.

Ana squinted her eyes together, trying her best not to send the girl who probably never held anything but her rich father's credit card in her hand crying back home.

''Well besides the fact I know the definition of rejection, maybe because I'm not you? Who wants a girl who self-tans every other week, but always called herself naturally tan? You're not even from Spain are you?'' Ana simply said, looking at her pencil, now bored of her presence.

The whole class was in a flurry of laughter, a few loud 'Ou's' were heard among the crowd of listeners. Ana chuckled and crossed her arms over her chest, "Go on, Want to call me a charity case again?'' she questioned, leaning back into her seat, crossing her arms0

The group of girls left with what pride they had left, their leader stomping away in her fake labelled heels. Ana sighed in relief as she continued her work as if nothing happened.

-

''What do you mean you barely knew her! You were spot on!'' Her friend asked, the two of them sat at their usual table, with the rest of the table waiting to be filled with the rest of the guys.

Ana poked her plastic fork at the salad she knew wasn't fresh like they always advertised. Shrugging her shoulders she picked a piece of green and put it in her mouth. She waved her fork in her hand as she chewed the plastic tasting vegetable.

"Not really, I just noticed she had fake tan on her shirt when I was observing her" Ana added as she looked at her friend.

"But still! I would have been frozen in the spot, that was so cool. Not that I expect anything less" her friend slammed her hands on the wooden table, Ana not phased by the sudden movement.

"Anything less of what babe?" a male voice asked, taking a seat beside Eun-Hye, his arm slung on her shoulders, making the third wheel of this conversation roll her eyes.

"Mingyu! We were talking about how Ana exposed a girl of self tanning. You know the one, the one that was after Jun" she said, leaning her back against his chest.

"That was you?!" two voices added in as the table started filling up with familiar faces.

"Yeah, don't know why it's a big deal, you could totally see it" Ana said between bites of her food.

"It's a big deal! That video was on the Internet and it's slowly becoming famous" Seungkwan added, his phone showing the short video on social media.

Ana shrugged her shoulders, "it's her fault for not moving her hand"

"Who's fault is it?" Another voice added as they sat beside Ana.

Ana turned her head before acknowledging the person to be Jun.

"You're girlfriend is so cool Jun, she embarrassed that girl that kept confessing to you" Hoshi added as he patted his back.

Jun raised a brow as he looked to the female beside him, he didn't really expect that type of news to involve her. "That's the girl? You should've told me" Ana turned her head as she closed the plastic container of her lunch.

Jun shrugged, "I didn't tell you? Oops" he said, scratching the back of his head.

"You didn't tell her of that annoying girl who didn't take the hint? Weren't you guys dating before this started?" Wonwoo asked, his low voice cutting through the confused and awkward silence as all eyes looked to the 'couple'

Ana probably screwed this already and it hasn't been a week yet. She looked to the male beside her before meeting the eyes of the equally confused people at the table.

''You see, I didn't want her to bother with her, it's not like the girl is anyone important, I already have a girlfriend'' Jun quickly spoke, his arm slung around her shoulders. He leaned towards her head, his mouth near her ear as he quietly whispered. ''I won't do anything you don't like I promise'' he said before quickly pecking her cheek. ''Besides it's her fault for not telling me she had the ability to talk back'' he said, looking to his friends.

Eun-Hye looked to her friend, "Yah! You showed him a sweet side? That's so cute'' she said as she leaned forward to pinch her cheek. Ana cringed and leaned towards Jun as her hand came closer. She quickly swatted it away before rolling her eyes, but the blush on her cheeks spoke otherwise.

Jun laughed kissed her forehead briefly before taking a bite of his food. He felt a fry hit his face, making him glance down at the golden coloured potato.

''Stop being so cute would you'' he heard someone complain, making him smile.

-

just going to leave this here for you