Chapter Seven

-

So sorry for the long wait, I hope you all can forgive me, I try my best to update weekly, but I promise once March break comes around, I can be prepared for the weeks were I cannot update because of my homework and assignment load.

This is also another date with Jun because the Valentine's Day Special is not connected to the storyline, so I hope you could take this chapter as a apology.

Cxddlinghard 

-

''What do you mean you can't come to the double date? "

Ana was trying her best to avoid this conversation with her friend. Not being able to hold the secret together during lunch, she was afraid of exposing the relationship once again. Her friend was currently annoying her whilst she was trying to put her books back. At least, the annoying couple that usual met up together had left the school before she was able to get to her locker.

''Eun-Hye, Why do we have to go on a double date anyways? Did you even ask them? " Ana asked as she sighed. She grabbed her coat off the hook, putting it onto her shoulders.

She placed the straps of her bag over her shoulder as she turned to her friend who kept bouncing in her spot.

''Oh come on! First you never told me you were dating him, now you don't want me to go on a double date with me? '' she pouted.

Ana glanced at her childish friend as she started walking towards the front entrance. Her friend scampered behind her as she kept repeating the same question.

She knew she wasn't going to win with her, and since she wanted to cool down after the encounter with the annoying during geography, she agreed.

''Fine, but this won't be a regular thing, I hope you know that'' she answered, pushing the door in front of her open and walked towards the bus stop. Luckily wasn't that far from the front entrance

Eun-Hye cheered as she looked around for the guys that went on the bus with them. She quickly noticed Mingyu and quickly ran up behind him. She jumped onto his back as Ana chuckled, slowing walking behind the two.

''She said yes! '' she cheered.

Mingyu laughed as he turned his head to meet her eyes, draping an arm onto Eun-Hye's shoulders.

''Sweet, so we'll meet up at Eun-Hye's house? '' he suggested, his girlfriend nodding straight afterwards.

Ana rolled her eyes, now she had to deal with a overly curious Eun-Hye, who might actually ruin the movie with her constant questioning.

-

''Why don't you wear this instead? '' Eun-Hye held a new outfit for Ana, making her cross her arms.

''What's wrong with this? '' she questioned. She wore a plain shirt and some jeans, and a grey beanie over her dark hair.

Eun-Hye sighed as she threw the articles she held in her hand behind her. She jogged over to her closet and pulled a red and black flannel from the hanger. She threw it at Ana as she turned to close the door.