Chapter Four

"Be my girlfriend till the formal" he requested.

-

She blinked her eyes, she didn't quite process the words he had said. In fact, she didn't catch what he said.

"I-I'm sorry? C-could you repeat that?" She stammered. "Stop stuttering you loser" she scolded herself.

"Be. My. Girlfriend. Till. Formal. "He repeated, emphasizing each word. He looked to her with pleading eyes.

"But I don't even know you!" She snapped. He flinched but composed himself.

"You're Ana right? Hi there, the names Jun. I think that considers us acquaintances" he replied.

She wasn't really getting what he was asking of her.

"Explain" she said, her voice now a bit quieter then before.

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Basically, we will be considered a couple to everyone. Hugging and all that jazz. Just until that dance, I want to perform with the guys without any distractions. Sending a girl off crying is not helpful in doing that." he explained.

She looked at him as if he was speaking a foreign language.

"And why should I help you?" She asked of him. 

Jun shrugged before an idea popped into his mind.

"Eun-Hye! You guys were talking about it. She won't try to set you up with any of my friends, so it'll save you the awkwardness" he said, hand gestures flying all over the place.

She actually forgot about that conversation. "Yah! You were eavesdropping on our conversation?" She said, whacking his arm in the same place as before.

"H-hey! That hurts! I wasn't! You guys were pretty loud from where I stood" he quickly defended himself, shifting a step away from her.

"Touché" she glared before tapping her foot. "Fine I guess, two conditions however" she muttered.

He looked to her to continue.

"Buy me a slice every week while we are 'dating' also, no kissing what so ever, got it?" she requested, air quoting the word 'dating'. He rose a brow at her strange condition, but nodded nonetheless. He saluted afterwards, "you got it madam" he said playfully.

She nodded her head in agreement. She didn't think it was the worse thing in the world. She was not going to let her friend rule her love life for her.

"Well, shall we?" He asked, breaking the silence. Holding a hand for her to take. She took a moment before agreeing. She placed her hand in his larger one, lacing her fingers with his own.

He opened the door and allowed her to step inside before himself, once again the eyes of many looked at the two. The girl was one of the many, her eyes softening before darkening with anger. He led her towards their group of friends. Well his friends, her acquaintances. They stood before the table with their friends glancing between their linked fingers and them. Her friend squealed in delight, making Ana cringe, but saved the look with a smile.