Chapter Thirteen

"Okay Jun, I think it's cute that you're jealous, but do you think you could let me go for just a little bit?"

Ana crossed her arms over her chest as Jun wrapped his arms around her waist. She had been trying to get to class for a few minutes now, but seeing as Jun wasn't in the same class as she was, he wasn't allowing her to get to her own, it was cute at first, but know she was getting annoyed.

He looked at her with a bright innocent smile, as if he wasn't doing anything wrong, which he wasn't really, but she needed to get to class, and he wasn't letting her.

"Jun I'll ignore you for the rest of the day if you don't let go"

"That's okay, I'll keep bothering you till you stop ignoring me"

"Come on, you know you have to get to class, one class and then I'll see you at lunch, promise"

"You still don't make it sound appealing"

"I won't go on that date with you if you don't let go"

He frowned as he let go of her, the bell ringing as he did so. He pecked her cheek as he jogged to his class, which was at the end of the hallway. She rolled her eyes and headed into class, seeing Eun-hye and their friends looking at her with that look. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ignoring their gazes, she took a seat beside the couple, taking her books out. She noticed the teacher at her desk, typing away at what she assumed was a email. After a while, she finally noticed the class full and waiting for her. Closing the laptop, she stood from seat and gestured to the board.

"Open your books to chapter 25, do whatever you want I guess, it's a short period, so we'll be starting the chapter next class, so read ahead"

Yeah that wasn't happening, in that instant, half the class had begun their own conversations, Ana and Eun-hye turning to face each other. They two had engrossed themselves in a conversation, Tae being the main topic

"So what do you think of Tae? What an upgrade don't you think?"

"Eun-hye, he was in the past, I have Jun, and you missy have Mingyu"

Eun-hye rolled her eyes and she placed her books in her bag, pulling her phone out. She swiped across the screen a few times before showing her screen to the female opposite to her. On the screen was a picture taken over two years ago, Ana and Tae hugging each other by the shoulders and posing a cheesy grin at the camera.

Ana scoffed as she placed the phone screen down onto the desk, proceeding to flick the female in front of her in the forehead.

"Yah- you better not be showing that picture but me, I'll find out if you do"

"Fine fine, but if he tries anything, don't say I didn't tell you so, he's probably back to get you back"

"I doubt it, come on, like I said, he was in the past"

Ana thought she would be meeting Jun at their lunch table, but was surprised to see him at her homeroom door, his arms wide for her to greet him. She shook her head as she took his hand and walk towards the lunch room, making him grunt at the sudden movement.