Valentine's Day Special

-

Ana sat in her room, ears immersed into her music as she bobbed her head to the music. It was currently the weekend, more importantly the Valentine Weekend. She was so glad to have survive the Friday before this Holiday, ignoring the annoying couples she passed by that couldn't help but make-out on that day. They never learned about the term of privacy, though it was probably because they thought it was okay to do so.

-

She didn't have any plans today, considering she didn't have a date and her friend was currently spending time with her own boyfriend. She was invited to go out with them, but she did not want to be the third wheel, besides, she had some chocolates from friends to enjoy in her own home. 

-

''Why aren't you taking Ana out? It's Valentine's day!'' Seungkwan complained.

He didn't actually think she was into the cheesy concept of the holiday, so he never really planned anything to do besides staying home. He was already traumatized from the Friday. Although he already told the school of his relationship with the female, a few daring students chased him around the school trying to give him gifts. Actually the whole group was left to hid in the unused classroom till the bell rang. Which left the parents lecturing them till no end. At least, Jun's Parents were still in his home country and he was staying with his friends.

''Should I? It's pretty late'' he said scratching the back of his head.

''It's never too late, just take her out to the park and do something" one spoke, nudging his shoulder.

Jun thought for a moment, allowing his mind to think of a suitable date for the two of them. It wasn't as awkward but nevertheless it was a bit weird seeing as they were starting their friendship with fake dating.

''Alright fine, just don't follow us wherever we're going'' he said getting up from his spot. 

''psh, we won't" they replied.

He looked at his outfit, some black jeans and a large sweater. Boyfriend Material right? He grabbed his wallet and headed for her house, that he has some sort of knowledge about.

-

After finding the house from texting her friend, he knocked on her door, stepping back and waiting for an answer. The door revealed her familiar figure, wearing lounging clothes.

''Jun? What's Up?" she asked, rubbing her eyes.

Jun nodded as he shoved his hands into his pockets, "Sorry about the sudden visit, I was wondering if you wanted to go out today" he asked, a shy smile on his face as he spoke those words.

She contemplated actually going out. She was content with staying home, but seeing as he was here already, she decided to go. She leaned against the door frame of the entrance as she crossed her arms over her chest, "Oh sure, do you mind waiting like ten minutes? I rather not go out in this. You could wait inside if you'd like " she said, allowing him to enter.

He nodded as he thanked her, sitting down on her couch. He watched as she scurried off to her room.

-