Chapter 7

Alexander's POV

Right now me and kitten are laying in bed, watching a movie and it's almost mid-night. I'm laying on my back with my hands behind my head and she's laying on my, chest cuddling into me.

" Kitten how would you feel about meeting the pack? " I asked petting her hair.

" Will you b-be t-there? " She asked with a small voice.

I chuckled. " Of course I will kitten. I have to be there to watch you train. "

She turned around to look at me. " Train? "

" Of course kitten, I want you to get better at shifting. " She sat up and looked at me with tears.

" You're gonna make me fight? " I only chuckled at her and sat up to pull her into my lap.

" Not in a million years " I said then she looked up at me.

" What about a million and one years? " She said with tears coming back in her eyes.

" Not even then I'll make you " I said kissing her temple.

" What does meeting the pack have to do with training? " She asked moving to straddle me. She put her hands on my chest and I put mine on her waist.

" Well I need your to start training so I thought, what better way to do so while meeting the pack. "

" So we start tomorrow? " She asked.

" If you want kitten " I said and she nodded her head and laid on my chest. I started to pet her hair and I heard soft purrs coming from her which made me chuckle. After a few minutes her breathing pattern changed and I knew she was asleep. I was about to lay her down on her side but she held on to me like a koala holding onto a tree for dear life. I shook my head smiling a sat back down with her still on me and fell asleep a few minutes later.

* Next Day *

Serenity's/Kitten's POV

It was about seven in the morning and I woke up to find Alexander staring at me like every morning. I was laying on my stomach and he was sitting with his back against the headboard.

" Good morning kitten " He said moving the hair out of my face.

" Morning " I said sitting up, rubbing my eyes. I noticed he had clothes on already and was ready to leave.

" Where are you going? " I asked swaying slightly from side to side

" Well we are supposed to be training today " He said smiling.

" So....I was supposed to get up? " I asked putting my head on his shoulder. 

" Yes you were " He chuckled. " Charlie supposed to be here. She should be in right about- " Before he could finish Charlie came in with her gym clothes on. " Now "