He nodded his head and I pulled out my concealer contouring my face.

"What you doing?" He laughed.

"Putting on makeup."

"You look crazy like that." He laughed more and I shook my head.

"That's so kind of you." I told him blending in my highlight first.

"What's with that stuff?" He asked.

"It's for baking. It's supposed to make sure my makeup stays on all night." I explained.

He nodded. "Cool."

I dabbed a little onto my beauty blender not applying too much. I decided to do a simple eye.

"Imani."

"Yes?" I asked looking at my eye makeup on the left side.

"I wanted to ask you something."

"What's up?" I asked trying to mimic the left side to the right side.

"Be my girlfriend." He said.

"What?" I asked him turning to my right side.

"I would like for you to be my girlfriend." He said again and I smiled.

"This isn't just because what I said is it?" I asked him

"No, I wanted you to be mine from the moment I first saw you, but I knew you thought I was a creep." He said.

"I still think you're a creep." I joked and he laughed.

"Mani." He sighed.

"I'm sorry B, go ahead." I said and he shook his head.

"I'm serious about you Imani, I ain't never want someone as bad as I want you. No girl ever knew my real name, or met my parents. Imani if I'm being honest I love you." He told me and I put my makeup brush down.

"You love me?"

"Yes," he sighed. "I love you and I know you may not be ready to say you feel the same but I'm cool with that. This is the first step of me letting you know it's more than just me having sex with you and kissing on you and shit."

I felt a tug in my belly and I sighed. I looked into his eyes and he wasn't bullshitting me. I could tell that he was sincere and genuinely nervous as fuck to say that to me.

"Well what if I told you I'm starting to love you too?" I asked.

"Then I'd tell you that loving me isn't gonna hurt as much as you think it will. I'd tell you that to me you're more than just a nice body and beautiful face and I'd tell you that if you continue to love me for real for real you won't be disappointed." He said and I kissed him.

"So does that mean you're my girlfriend?" He asked me and I nodded.

"I'm you're girlfriend." I told him and kissed him again.

"One more thing."

"What's up?"

"I got you this." He said pulling out two jewelry boxes. He opened the first one to show me a watch.