Fourteen

Don't kill me guys! I got busy unexpectedly. 🙊🙈 and because of that, y'all don't have a comment goal. Happy Reading Loves
~~~~

Brandon's POV

"Where you going?" Anthony asked after following me out.

I shrugged. "Go check pops and then to the house."

He nodded. "Good, I'll check you later." He said.

"Yeah." I nodded leaving and getting into my car I drove a little down the road and two blocks over to get to my father's house.

"Pops!" I yelled.

"What the fuck you yelling in my house for?" My father yelled at me. "Ain't no yelling in this damn house nigga."

"Ain't no cursing in it either!" I heard my mother say.

"Mama? What you doing here?" I said coming into the kitchen.

"She catering to her man. As she supposed to." My father said wrapping his arms around my mother.

"Like hell I am." She moved. "Don't play with me Khan." My mother said.

I laughed at the two of them and shook my head. "What's up mama." I said kissing her forehead.

"Hey baby, how you doing?"

"I'm good, just came to check y'all."

"You ain't come for me. You came for your father." She rolled her eyes.

"Ma, don't be like that." I said.

"Unh-uh. Don't touch me." She swatted my hand.

"What's up son?" My father asked me putting his finger in the beans.

"So should I beat your ass now or later?" She asked.

He gripped her stomach and whispered something into her ear to make her laugh.

"Y'all nasty." I shook my head.

"What you want? It's a Friday night. Ain't got nothing to do?" He asked.

"I came to talk."

"About?" My father trailed off.

"About some stuff."

"Some little whore." My mother rolled her eyes.

"She's not a whore." I said to her.

"Oh, who is it?" She asked.

I smirked. "Her name is Imani, she's in college." I said.

"That's different." My father said moving away from my mother. "What you do wrong?" 

"I called her a slut." I mumbled.

"Go ahead and handle your son." My mother said walking away.

My mother absolutely hated when men as she put it, had the gull to call a woman, a slur.