Twenty One

Hey DreamTeam! Lemme tell y'all, I was going THROUGH it today. Too much stuff was going on but we are all good now! I hope y'all like this update. It's good for your soul man. This book is gonna end soon, like four more chapters soon. Cast your votes, how y'all want this to end?

Two more things! Happy Birthday to Nicole Baby Girl is Legal now!

SnapChat fam! Y'all so fun man, where y'all from? We be communicating via Snapchat and it's so dope. I already got my faves on there. Gone snap me I'm so nice I snaps back all the time!

Comment goal tonight is 90!

Imani's POV

"You know you wrong right?" I asked.

"For what?" Naomi said laughing.

"Telling mommy about Brandon." I said rolling eyes as if she could see through the phone.

"That's your boo right?"

"No. He's not my boo." I said.

"And why not? Y'all had sex yet?"
She asked.

"It's absolutely none of your business." I said.

"Was the dick good?" She asked.

"It's none of your business." I repeated.

"So you did sleep with him!" She laughed.

"Shut up." I groaned.

"Oh bitch, I'm coming over." She said and hung up the phone.

I sighed and went into my bedroom. I was surely excited to be done with this semester. I decided taking classes in the Summer would be better and I'm glad I made that decision.

Now, I have more time to work on business, and more time to myself as well.

I heard a knock at the door and went to go get the door.

"You excited to see me?" Brandon asked.

I laughed. "I thought it was my sister."

"Mmhm." He said. "Never heard you come to a door so fast. How was midterms?" He asked.

"Great, finished out with no lower than an 88." I said and he kissed my lips passionately.

Brandon and I have been hanging out more every since he helped me with my paper a few weeks ago, he hasn't stayed the night but he insists one of these days I'm gonna want him in my bed.

Feeling good about my final grades I jumped up into his arms letting him hold me.

"Damn babe." He said in between kisses.

"What?" I giggled.

"You wanna have sexy time?"

"No." I laughed. "I just wanted to kiss you." I told him shrugging.

We had only had sex one time, and I didn't want to make it an all the time thing.

Honestly I'm starting to like him and I want us to have a relationship when I'm ready to have one that isn't just based on sex.

"Mm, well kiss me again."

I blushed and kissed him again putting my hands through his hair until my phone started ringing and I jumped off his lap and rushed towards it.

"Yes?"

"I'm on my way and Dre wanted to know if he could come over. We got some kinks to sort through as far as the wedding." She explained.