Six

Update Alert Update!
Everyday I'm updating this book, so I need more comments! I like to see what y'all think of the new work. I love to see y'all comment on characters and the crazy things said that's said. Let me know what y'all thinking.

Brandon 😍 Hunk or Hunk?

Imani's POV

"Alright, I'm out." My sister said and I nodded.

"Alright babes, later." I told her and walked her to the door.

"Call me if anything."She yawned.

"It won't be, get back to my man." I told her and she nodded.

"Tomorrow I'll be on time." She told me and I smiled.

"You know I'll be front and center."

She walked to the elevator and she got on. As if on que, the door man came upstairs with the guy from the mall.

"Oh, and here she is." The door man smiled.

I smiled lightly back. "Thank you so much." Brandon said. "Hey babe, you miss me?" He asked trying to make conversation with me so the guy would go away.

I know how nosy my neighbors are and as bad as I want to curse this guy out, I can't.

"Wipe your feet off on the map, then take your shoes off and carry them in the house. Once you get in the house, grab socks from the basket by the shoe rack." I told him.

He chuckled. "I'm not taking my shoes off."

"You are if you don't want to get on my bad side and being that you are already the only person in that particular spot, I suggest you do so or get the hell out." I told him.

He nodded and before he could do anything, I walked into my apartment, slamming the door and locked it.

I looked at him from the camera I had outside of my apartment instead of looking through the peep hole.

He sighed and shuffled his feet on the mat before taking the shoes off muttering to himself how he couldn't believe he was actually doing what he was doing.

I shook my head, men in their pride. Can't and won't swallow it without a fight.

He knocked on my door and I shut the tv off. Pettily, I walked to the door slowly and looked who the peep hole.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"I know you can see me through that peep hole." He said.

I rolled my eyes and opened the door. "What?"

"Can I come in?" He asked lifting up his sneakers.

I stood to the side allowing him to past by me. It annoyed me how tall he was. Who told him to be that damn tall?