Can We Be Real?

I usually just use my personal social media to voice my concerns or talk about stuff going on in our communities but this couldn't go unsaid from me.

What I say, and how I feel is not up for debate and if you don't understand my frustrations or don't agree, I'm not sorry and I still feel the same way.

Black Lives Matter is a real movement. Something that I whole heartedly agree with and support. Not saying that others don't matter but highlight the importance of us, a people that I feel goes constantly unrecognized and under appreciated matter. You black girl or boy wherever you are, you matter.

I'm tired of people on my timelines saying that those folks should have complied. That they should have been silent, more careful, more unmoved. It's complete and utter bull, as a people this should make us want to stand up and fight for what's right.

Time for young people to become more aware, and more educated on what in today's society matters and what is going on with our people. Don't be fooled into thinking that the recent events you've more than likely heard about aren't going to happen to you or someone close to you.

Feel free to comment and questions, voice concerns and more. I plan to band with other Wattpad writers and readers who are wanting to be in the know about what is going on, so if you're not afraid of someone having your email, comment it below and @ any writers who you'd think be interested.

Stay Awake, Stay Alive and remember to Love yourself and your blackness.

|~~~|

Dream