Ten

Hey Guys, I know I should have updated yesterday but in all honesty, I couldn't bring myself to sit down and write or proof read anything. The things going on in this world is causing me great grief.

I hope you all enjoy the chapter, and please excuse any errors.

35 comments is the goal.

Imani's POV

"No luck." I sighed as we left out of another pet store.

"This wasn't such a good idea huh?" Jaylen asked.

"Of course it was man, we just didn't find anything which is okay." I told him.

"Cheer up bro. We will find something another day." Brandon said picking him up.

"Right, however your mommy and daddy are wanting you back home." I told him.

He groaned. "Do I have to? I'm always with them. " He said.

I laughed. "You know how your mommy is. Don't do that."

My sister loves her kid, and she's have a heart attack hearing him say that. This little boy is her heart.

He sighed. "I know."

"Over the break you can stay with your favorite auntie." I smiled.

He kissed me and hugged me around my neck tightly. "I'd like that very much."

"Me too." I said and pulled away from here.

"Now, let's get you home." I said and he nodded.

After we got back into Brandon's truck, I told him that I would be spending a little time with my sister to chat and catch up so we decided it would be better if I actually drove myself to her home.

Once we got home, Brandon hugged Jaylen and buckled him into the car after the shared a few manly words.

"How about dinner after?" He asked me.

I smiled. "That can be arranged." I said shrugging.

"Good, I like the sound of that." He bit his lip.

"See you tonight then." I smiled and he helped me get into the car.

"Let's get you to mommy." I said after getting in the car and buckling my seat belt. I drove off and so did he in the opposite direction as I.

"Hey Girl." I said pulling into my sisters drive way.

"Hey." She said before almost breaking her neck to get Jaylen out of the back seat. "Mommys Big Boy I missed you!" She said hugging him.

"Hey Mama." He said hugging her back.

"How was time with Auntie?" She asked.

"We had so much fun. We went to SkyZone and everything ma!"

"That's really cool. Did you thank Auntie?" She asked him.

"Yeah, her and Mr. Brandon." He smiled.

"Mr. Brandon?" She asked him and smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes knowing she'd get on my last nerve about it and before she got a chance to ask questions, Dre called her and we walked into the house.

"Could you tell my name any Lourdes babe?" Naomi asked giggling.

"I could have, but I chose not to. Kiss me." He said and pulled her to him.