See you Again.

Hmm. This is another shorttttt story,

Eh, had a dream, wrote about it,

Tell me what you think.

-See you Again.-

"Connor?" I asked excitedly. He had told me to meet him in the park, but as I looked around I couldn't find him anywhere. I scanned the park for a few more minutes before I sat down on a bench defeated. I have had the biggest crush on him since the first day I talked to him and now today he finally wanted to hang out. The more I thought about him the more my skin prickled. I had dreamed of kissing his soft lips and I knew tonight I was finally going to do it. I mean he had asked me to come here alone after dark... As I thought about this I realized how stupid I was! Connor could never feel the same about me! He just wanted to make a fool of me, just to give himself a little chuckle. He was probably hiding somewhere, watching me and laughing. I quickly wiped a the traitor tears off my cheeks and out of my eyes. I took a deep breath and started to walk out of the park quickly. I didn't want anyone to see me.

"Lilly!" I heard someone call my name but I didn't want to turn and see who it was.

"Lilly! Wait up!" I decided to stop, though I didn't want to. When I turned around Connor was running up to me a big smile on his face and he probaby just wanted to laugh at me. I quickly turned and started walking again, but Connor caught up quickly. He grabbed my arm and turned me around effortlessly.

"Where are you going?"

"Leave me alone." I pulled my arm from his.

"No, why are you leaving." He grabbed me again and pulled me in close to him this time. "I don't want you to go. I'm sorry I was late getting here."

"You mean you didn't bring me here just to laugh at me?" I asked softly.

"Of course not! Why would I do that lilly? You mean everything to me." Connor looked into my eyes and my heart melted.

"Well then why did you bring me here?" I asked suddenly curious. His eyes never left mine and before I could say another words his lips crashed on to mine. I felt his soul pouring into mine and my heart faultered. When he finally pulled away both of us were breathing heavy and his eyes were glittering. Mine were probably dancing.

"Oh so that's all you wanted huh? Just a hot make-out in the park. I guess ill be going then." I pulled myself away from him, and when I did my whole body felt cold. I turned to keep walking but Connor grabbed my hand and pulled me the other direction.

"C'mon, I wanna show you something."

I followed behind him wordlessly but my mind was soring. I had just kissed the boy I had been in love with for so long. If I could just stay in that. Moment forever, I would die happy. I took a deep breath to try to calm the fire inside me and I held Connors hand a little tighter, never wanting to let go. He looked over at me and smiled, and I bit my lip to keep from smiling to big.

"So where are you taking me, oh fearless leader?" I asked sarcastically.

"Shhh! You'll see when we get there." He smiled at me again and this time I couldn't help but blush. I hadn't realized before but we had been walking for quite a few minutes now. I was really starting to wonder where he was taking me when we suddenly stopped.

"This is it!" He said excitedly.

It didn't look like much to me, but I guess it really meant something to him. As I looked around more I saw an old run down gazeebo with ivy all around it. Connor dropped my hand and stepped up and inside. He sat down on the little bench and patted the empty spot next to him. I smiled as I came sat next to him. He put his arm around me easily and he looked over at me, as if waiting for me to speak. I took the hint.

"So uh, tell me... Why did you ask me to meet you?"

"Lilly, I, I've had strong feelings about you since forever. I Always wanted to tell you but I didn't know how." He ran his fingers through my hair. "I'm in love with you lilly ann weber. I always have been." Connor pressed his lips to mine again and immediatly my hands were wrapped around his neck. I kissed him with everything I had inside me and before I knew it he was laying me down on the bench and pressing his body against mine. He kissed my jaw and down to my neck leaving a trail of electricity behind powerful enough to light up LA. My whole body was tingly. All of a sudden I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I knew it was my alarm, telling me I had to go. I never wanted this moment to end but I knew it had to.

"Connor." I said in a whisper, breathing heavy. "Connor I have to go."

"No. I won't let you leave" he said in a whiney whisper. This made me smile as I sat up and fixed my shirt. Before my mind caught up with my body I was already walking down the path again.

"Lil, wait! When can I see you again?!" Hearing him say this made me smile and I decided to play with him.

"Who said I wanted to see you again?" I had a huge smile on my face the whole way home.