"Ugh, you're being corny at the most wrong moments ever." Eunji scrunched her nose and Jimin pinched her cheek. "Stop pinching my cheek!"

"Geez, woman." Jimin teased, "I think someone's on her period.."

"I'm not on my period!" Eunji exclaimed, resting her head on her window. "Can you drive a bit more slower?"

"Why? So that you could get more time to prepare yourself before you meet my family?" She nodded her head and he let out the loudest laugh ever. "You do know if I go slower than the speed I'm going at right now, I can get a ticket."

"Ugh, fine." She sighed, scratching the nape of her neck nervously. "Can we stop at a fast-food chain? I need to use the washroom."

"You do know that you're going to meet my family either way, right?" Eunji sighed in defeat, and Jimin couldn't help but smile at how adorable she was. "They'll love you, just trust me on this one, alright?"

"Alright." She pouted, and Jimin kept staring at her lovingly. "I know I'm too hard to resist, but you need to focus, keep your eyes on the road, pabo."

❃❃❃

"All I'm saying right now, is to be yourself." Jimin told her as they parked into the small driveway in front of his home.

Eunji felt her heart thumping through her chest, fixing the angle of her glasses. She gulped nervously, intertwining her fingers into his as they headed towards the door. It was pretty loud from the outside, and she hoped that there was a lot of people enough so that she wouldn't be the attention of the party.

The door swung open to reveal a girl that looked almost her age. She looked incredibly similar to Jimin, almost like a girl version of him. She had an average height, her hair was long and looked soft to the touch.

"Oh. My. God." The girl's eyes widened as she stared at Jimin before crashing him into a hug. Jimin stumbled backwards from the impact of the hug before chuckling into the girl's hair. "Jimin-ah, it's been so long!"

They pulled away and she glanced over at her, giving her the widest smile she has ever seen on a human being. "Is-Is this her?"

Jimin nodded his head and her eyes lit up just like a kid. "Like, this is the girl you've been spazzing about in our calls? This is the girl you've been chasing after for six months? This is her?"

Jimin smiled proudly, nodding his head as he pulled Eunji closer to him. "Yes, this is Eunji. Eunji, this is my younger sister, Yuri."

Eunji shyly smiled at Yuri, pulling her into a hug. "It's nice meeting you."

"Woah, woah, woah, what do we have here!" Eunji felt her palms grow sweaty as she pulled away from the hug to see an older man, and she knew that this definitely had to be Jimin's father. "Is this the girl Jimin has been chasing after?"

"Yes, Dad." Yuri grinned, "this is the girl Jimin has been so 'lovey-dovey' about."

"Come over here and give me a hug," he smiled, pulling her into a tight embrace. "By the way, just call me appa, I've been waiting forever to meet you."

Eunji felt herself sigh with relief on the inside, glancing to her side to see Jimin giving her a two thumbs up. "It's nice meeting you too, appa."

"You know, Jimin has been calling me almost every week just to show you off. He's been saying that you made him feel like the luckiest man in the whole entire world, and I definitely see why." Jimin's dad smiled, "welcome to the family."

"Oh, I—" She began until she felt something tug at the end of her dress.

"Appa, do you mind if I steal Eunji-unnie away for a bit?" She looked down to see a younger girl, pulling her away.