two

"I don't have a good feeling about this.."

She watched him go as he practically took every single piece of clothing off of each rack he laid his eyes on. Eunji has been following Jimin around the mall all day, all of his shopping bags were in her hands. It was a hassle to follow Jimin into a store, watch him pick tons of clothing and try it on, and then come out of the store with nothing bought. But on the brighter side, at least she didn't have to pay for his clothes.

"Are you sure no one will get suspicious that we're both absent on a random day?" She asked worriedly, Jimin completely not listening to her.

He chuckled, "don't worry about it, I'll just say that you got sick and I took care of you."

"But Jimin, that's so much money going to waste!" She exclaimed, "god, are you sure you're not done with your shopping spree? My hands are gonna fall off because of all the clothes you bought."

"Alright, after this, we can go to the lens store and get my contact lenses." He insisted, a sigh of relief coming from her. "I just hope I look good."

"I don't understand, you already look good and I don't' see why you want to change that." She glanced at him as he checked out the clothes that he chose.

"But it's for Soyun," he smiled to himself, a blush creeping upon his cheeks.

For the first time, Eunji never felt so jealous. Jimin dragged her all the way to the mall, made her miss a working day worth tons of money, and she didn't even get thanked. After all, this was just for Soyun.

She nodded her head, shrugging off her thoughts. She tried to think of the brighter side, but sometimes she was sick and tired of thinking of it.

At least he's happy.. She thought to herself, following him to the lens store.

❃❃❃

"Jimin-ah, you've been in your bathroom for half an hour," she groaned frustratingly, falling onto his bed, "just come out and show me how you look!"

She shut her eyes, getting up into a sitting position. She rubbed her eyes, not even noticing that Jimin came out of the bathroom. She yawned softly, her eyes still shut.

"Jimin-ah, hurry the fuck—" she opened her eyes and felt them widen as she stared at the boy right before her, "up."

In all honesty, Jimin looked like man candy. Without his glasses, he had eyes that resembled the beautiful stars that lit up the dark skies. She took note that his eyes were his asset. His lips were plump as ever, almost kissable. He wore tight jeans that sculpted his surprisingly muscular calves and thighs. He wore a red cardigan that was almost the same colour as his hair, and topped it off with a white tee underneath.

She didn't know if she was drooling, but she knew she was gawking at him. He looked incredibly handsome, so handsome that she didn't even recognize him for a split second.

"J-Jimin, you look—"

"Oh god, I look horrible, don't I?!" He exclaimed nervously, the wrinkles in his forehead beginning to form. "Oh god, and I bought many cardigans too—shit, I wasted so much money—"

"You look stunning." She smiled, hopping off of his bed and tugging at his cardigan, "these suit you, nice choice of clothing."

"R-Really? You think so?" She nodded.

"I almost didn't recognize you there," she chuckled, ruffling his hair, "Soyun's going to drool, trust me."

He bit his lip, that same blush flashing on his cheeks once again. Eunji felt her lips tug into a smile, only to let it falter. He placed his glasses into her hands, and she glanced down at them with a frown on her face.