He looked at her, his eyes glassy and pink. She looked down at his glasses that were in her hands, raising them up.

"I miss the old Jimin," she put his glasses on, angling them on his nose, "the one that I fell in love with."

She pulled away from him, grabbing the box filled with her things. Eunji walked past him, only to turn back around halfway.

"Are you in love with Soyun?" She asked, still getting no response, but only his back faced her, "or are you infatuated with her?"

❃❃❃

6 months later...

"One tall coffee, specialized with two extra shots of milk, just for you." She chuckled, glancing at the tall cup of coffee that was placed in front of her mouse pad.

"You didn't have to, Sungjae." She shook her head, still typing away.

"But I wanted to," he sat on the leather chair that was in front of her desk. He fiddled with Eunji's name tag, and blew some dust off of it. "I've gotten some articles in the mail this morning and they seemed really good."

"Are you trying to find new people into the company?" She questioned him, as he shrugged his shoulders.

"That's what I'm not sure of." He replied, cocking his head to the side, "what do you think?"

She stopped typing, leaning back in her chair, glancing at Sungjae who grinned. Sungjae was the boss of the Wired who so happened to find her work, completely inspired and had the urge to hire her. He was lucky enough to have her in his company.

The two of them got scarily close after her first week in the company. She did earn a few looks and stares from her co-workers who looked pretty curious as to why she got the attention the most.

She sighed, "you're the boss, Sungjae."

"But I wanna hear your decision for once," he smiled, "after all, I read your works, one of the finest in the company. I wanna hear it."

"Oh, stop it," she gave him a look, "I swear you're just stalking me."

He burst out into laughter, "I was not! So, what do you think?"

Eunji bit her lip before nodding her head, "why not? I mean, give journalists a chance to have their moment. I remember how I was so shocked to actually get a call from you, saying you read my stuff."

"As I said," he clapped, "one of the finest and best I've ever read."

"You really need to stop saying that," she giggled, blushing, "those choice of words don't suit your voice, and compliments aren't really your thing."

"Oh, really now?" He asked, as she placed her hand under her chin, nodding her head, "well what about this?"

"What?"

"Go on a date with me." Eunji's eyes widened, clearing her throat.

"W-What?" She stuttered, earning a soft chuckle from him. "You're joking, right?"

"Do I look like I'm making jokes?" He smiled teasingly, "go on a date with me, just one."

She stared at him, fixing her glasses that were slipping on the bridge of her nose. Leaning back in her chair, she pursed her lips into a line. He stood there, taking a sip from his cup of coffee, waiting patiently for her answer.

"I'll think about it."

❃❃❃

"I actually never thought you would go on a date with me."