"Nah its ok. Its what you want. I'm just anxious babe".

"Don't you think I am".

"You are?"

"I'm anxious for it to get the hell out. Its painful at times".

"And beautiful". He grinned.

"Your gonna make me a father, and to express how I feel about it is impossible because there's no words that can describe it. Your not just my wife. . .your my soulmate. I love you Monique". He brushed his thumb across my cheek.

"Awww I love you too baby. And I'm happy to be your wife and the mother of your first born". He bend closer to me, then kiss me passionately. I feel like he's the only one for me and that's how I always want to feel. I wish Akeilia could say the same or even experience what I am. We've been friends like forever. I can't be completely happy if I know that she isn't.

"Baby what's wrong?" I didn't even realise that we stopped kissing.

"Ahm nothing". I smile, trying to fight back the tears that's now gonna let my husband know that I'm lying, because their now streaming down my face.

"You know who your talking to right? I know that your lying. . .". He frown and slowly removed my feet from his lap.

"And I think its time to take those two idiots and beat them dead".

"My friend is not an idiot. Michael was the one who screwed everything up".

"Both of them are to blame. I'm tired of you crying because of them Monique. Its not healthy for our baby nor our relationship. For five years you've been doing this and I'm frustrated about it".

"Your a man Leon, you can handle these things. You can still be happy while your best friend isn't, but I can't". Ok so I lied. Yes Leon and I are husband and wife. I'm Mrs Clarke. He stand and I look up at him.

"Its their problem. They're living their miserable life. Allow us to live our happy one. Let's enjoy this moment". He softly said.

"I will, I just want my friend to be happy".

"Ok Fine, I'm going to the bathroom". He walked off vigorously loosening his tie. He's angry.

"Leon please I'm-". He slammed the door and I started to cry even more.

Leon and I weren't all happy. When we were having problems in the past we forgot that even when we love each other we can still have problems.

He cheated on me, but he was drunk at the time. When we were having problems he went out to drink. It felt like ten thousand rocks fell on my heart, even though I know that he was drunk when he did it. I did the stupidest thing, to cheat on him, with my ex, ken. This happened before we were married.

Leon almost killed him. No he didn't caught us red handed. He just. . .found out. Leon saw me talking to him when I went grocery shopping. He's very smart. Its like he can sense when something is wrong. That's not how he found out though. Its by my phone.

I had to cry and went on my knees begging him not to kill him, outside the supermarket where everyone was watching, but its wasn't because I had any feelings for ken, that was long gone. I just wanted to get back at him for cheating on me. It was because I love Leon and I did not want him to go to prison. And I also wanted to have his babies. But of course he interpreted it wrong. He thought that I was in love with ken and wanted to leave him. So he made sure he did first. He told me that (we are done, never happened, forgotten!). Those were his exact words.

Ken also interpreted it wrongly. He thought that I begged for him because I wanted to be with him.

Fate brought us back together, and I'm happy. It also took us a long time before we could trust each other again. Ken on the other hand never spoke to me again, but I don't care. He'll only be a reminder of the pain I'd caused my husband.