"If he is then I'll just put him back in his old spot."

"Alright," Michael said. "Welcome to the 24th floor, Emerson Lane."

"He has no idea what he's in for."

-

-

-

When I went down to the 23rd floor to tell everyone that Donald was retiring, I first spotted the lovely backside of Emerson. He was leaning over a cubicle wall and his pants should've been tighter so his ass could leave no imagination. I told everyone about Donald, and the Michael fetched Emerson for me. When I asked him if he wanted to be my assistant, he was stunned, and he has a cute shocked face. He took a moment to answer, though, and I was nervous. I really wanted Emerson to work for me. So when he said "of course" I was very pleased.

Later on, when he was moving all of his stuff to his desk, I found him looking out the window, and I was mesmerized by the way he looked. I wanted to know what he saw, and as he stood there, the sun shining on his face, he looked beautiful, which is really the first time I saw him other than "hot" or "sexy."

"Nice view, isn't it?" I asked. I was talking about him, but he had no way of knowing that.

"Uh yeah, lovely," he replied. He was so nervous. I knew he'd eventually come around, though.

Emerson was entertaining. He fell asleep on the couch, and since I hadn't given him any tasks then he probably would be bored out of his mind. I gawked at him for a while when he slept, because he looked really desirable when he slept. His arms were over his head and his shirt was pulled up so I could see his lean torso. It's like he was just asking me to take him right then and there. I started to wake him up though so we could go to Donald's retirement party. I discovered he was an extremely heavy sleeper, so it took a while to wake him. He was embarrassed out of his mind when he woke up, but I tried to reassure him that he wouldn't get in trouble. He failed to realize that I was not a regular boss. I quite enjoyed his nerves, but I wanted him to open up, too. He did open up, by accident. He told me about his coming out story and how he was still basically a virgin. Sure, he had sex, but clearly no man had given him what he needs, which just tempted me more. He reminded me of Julliard, though, and new ideas formed in my head. I had to thank him for that in the end. Once we went to my shrink, he fell asleep on the couch again, looking incredible again. After that first day, I could really get use to him.

-

-

-

I decided to pick him up the next day. Then I took him shopping. I told Marion to give him my sexiest line of clothing to try on. Tight pants, skimpy shirts. I could tell Emerson knew why I made him wear these clothes, but he surprisingly didn't say anything. I took the liberty to stare at his ass as we left. A person shouldn't be able to have that perfect ass.

Unfortunately, even though he was looking incredible, my father called, and I guess Emerson would have to learn about my family strains sooner or later. I didn't tell him the whole ordeal, but he could tell there was something up because I didn't look happy. So he offered to rub my feet. I decided to show him first, because I was just tempted to. I learned that he's very ticklish, and he has the nicest laugh I had ever heard. It was just so full of joy, it made me smile. He rubbed my feet for a little while, but I was already in a better mood. I took the chance to touch his hands by rubbing them, and they were very warm, contrasting with mine because my hands are constantly cold. They felt wonderful.

After Emerson left, I was alone in the office for hours. I finished my work, and I just sat around for a while. I worked out, but then I just stared out the window, doing nothing. I got a phone call and sighed. I didn't want to answer it, but I did anyway. To my surprise and delight, it was Emerson, and I was shocked because he offered to come and help me since he wasn't tired. It wasn't often that people called me to help. I usually called for help, or they called for my help.