Chapter Forty: Outwitted by Humans and a Zert!!

Start from the beginning

"Its good to hear you again, Lenny. You missed a bit," I say to him.

"I am sure I have. With out a host body I go into a deep sort of sleep. Even though its almost like sleeping I can feel myself unable to speak, getting weaker."

"I'm so sorry. I got to you as quick as I could," I begin.

"Luke you came. That is all that matters. What is happening?"

"Rem he is a red huge two winged alien but shares a lot of features of what a human has. He did tests on me while I was asleep. At first it was to help me get better so they could speak to me about you. Why I had a Forelock on my finger if I'm just human but they soon figured out I wasn't any normal human," I tell him.

"Oh man. So he knows?"

"Yeah he knows everything and I escaped his stupid games. So he is fuming and wants to find me. He says I'm too unique," I say.

"In his eyes you are, Luke. How did you get out the games? I guess he put you back in them?"

"Yeah said I could be the next best thing for his so called games he broadcasts to all his people. We have to save everyone from these games. Its making kids kill kids and some adults. Its not right at all."

"Wow that bad. So do you have a plan?"

"I do. Well Paul and I do. He came and got me out the games with his teleport watch thing he has. I owe him big time now and he saved my life when Lucy came back and decided it be fun to try stab Sanjay but I took the knife instead," I explain to him.

"Are you alright Luke?"

"Yeah it don't hurt much right now. Paul used this plant. Its done wonders," I tell him.

"That's good. So your plan. What is next?"

The door to the room opens and I turn unable to hide anywhere really in here. "Your face," laughs Jay as he slips into the room closing the door quickly behind himself.

"Jay! That's not funny. What are you playing at?"

"What? I don't get to have any fun?"

"Well not if you get us caught! What you just did," I begin.

"Its alright Luke. I mean you wouldn't be getting very far any way with out this," smiles Jay as he holds up Paul's watch.

"I...thanks Jay," I smile as I take it from him.

"So was you talking to Lenny?"

"Yeah I was. He is alright. I guess its you and me Jay to go face Rem. You ready to meet him?"

"Sure am. I never actually met him yet. Not that he sounds like a nice alien," laughs Jay.

"No he isn't," I say as I get Jay to hold onto my shoulder. Paul showed me how to use his watch and since I don't forget anything I click on it and type in a code putting it on my wrist before pressing the button on the right side of it before everything spins around us replaced a moment later in Rem's bedroom.

Rem is sitting up to his desk but his attention is brought abruptly to us storming to his feet glaring at us both.

"How did you just do that!" he demands.

"Wouldn't you like to know," says Jay raising his eyebrows up at him.

"We don't have time to explain how and I think I've done enough explaining to you. I told you I was not alone. You said you kill my friends one by one but you really don't understand friendship. You underestimate humans like most other races do. No one realizes how good humans can be. I've always been proud to be apart of that," I tell him.