You're worried about..

You’re worried about..

Harry: hate. Every time Harry got hate you got worried. You were afraid that something would crash him and you couldn’t help him. You were fine with all the hate but he took it really hard sometimes. People were so rude sometimes! They send hate to Harry whatever he did. He didn’t want you to get worried but you saw it all.  Sometimes when he slept after a hard day, you looked him sleeping and hoped that he’d look that peaceful when he was awake.

Liam: fame. Emas, TCAs, Brits… you were more than proud of boys and Liam, but you were a little afraid. You were scared that Liam would become those celebrities who except awards like it’s foregone conclusion and acted like the most important person in the world. You wanted him to stay innocent. He was still that honest kid who got excited about getting a new nerfgun, and you didn’t want to change that.

Louis: Rumors. “Larry is real”. It was all you saw in the papers. Louis got really angry and sad sometimes. He tried to change himself and his look. He did anything to avoid all the rumors. You tried to tell him that it was ok to be who he was but he felt that you didn’t deserve all the Larry rumors. You didn’t care. It was still Louis and you loved despite all the Larry stuff.

Zayn: Stress. First day in Paris, next day in Rome.. Zayn was going all the time. He couldn’t stop a minute. Promo was important, you knew that, but Zayn needed his rest and you were really worried. He had to look happy and good every day meeting fans but you knew he was tired. Every time he sat down you relaxed. All you wanted was see him well rested and not stressed out.

Niall: Fans. You loved every fan of One direction but sometimes they got really physical with boys. Bruises, ripped shirts and chasing in the streets got Niall always upset. Every fan wanted to have a glimpse of him and you got that, but when fans gripped his biceps leaving red marks, Niall was really upset. Only one who was even more upset was you. You were afraid that they would hurt Niall accidentally. You wanted to protect him like he protected you