#33 One Direction ( first "i love you" )

Liam: He tossed and turned in the bed, wrinkling your sheets, making you stir in the dim moonlight. He was warm and sweaty, muscles glistening and frown on his face. His brown eyes were open, tattooed arms crossed to his chest. "Liam?" you mumbled, eyes squinting when you looked at his restless figure. He jumped a bit, startled about your sudden awake. "Sorry babe, I didn't mean to wake you," he whispered apologizing, big hand stroking your chin, "Go back to sleep." You sighed sitting up and shaking your head. "No, what's wrong. Tell me," you insisted, looking straight at his brown, beautiful eyes. His bare, toned chest was few inches away from you, making you bite your lip nervously. He sighed, looking down to his hands, twiddling with his fingers. "Liam," you smiled gently, reaching to kiss his birthmark, making him smile a bit, "Tell me." He raised his head, hand running through his hair before taking a deep breath, "I think I'm in love with you. No, sorry, I know I am in love with you." You stared at him a while, heart fluttering in your chest when tingling feeling spread all over your body. You smiled, looking at his nervous figure in front of you. "I love you too Liam, so much." He stared at you in the dim room, smile stretching to his face. "Yeah?" he asked, big smile making your heart flutter even more. "Yeah," you nodded, making him smirk before pulling you against his chest, wrapping you to his embrace. "Good. I've wanted to say that for weeks now."

Louis: "Don't go," he screamed dramatically, making you laugh when you stood up from the couch before walking to the bathroom. "You can survive without me a second, Louis!" you yelled back laughing when you saw his pouting figure cuddled up on the couch. You were having a normal Friday night movie marathon, enjoying a good cuddle and great company. You smiled to yourself, washing your hands in the sink before returning back to the living room where Louis was waiting. He looked adorable on his sweatpants, barefoot and only old t-shirt covering his chest, letting the arm tattoos show. "Why are you staring at me babe, seeing something you like," he teased, poking you with his toe, making you giggle before plopping down next to him. "Just that you're so cute," you smirked, blush rising to your cheeks when you stared at his blue, mischievous eyes. He giggled, pulling you to his embrace, tickling you happily. "You too babe," he laughed, making you squirm under your touch. "Stop!" you laughed, but he didn't listen, smiling mischievously. "Pass word." he chuckled, making you giggle. "I love you," you blurted out before slamming your hand to your mouth, staring at Louis whose eyes glimmered happily. His hands were frozed to your sides, but he didn't look shocked. "Babe," he smirked, leaning towards you, ripping your hand off your mouth before giving a smiley, frantic kiss to your lips, "I love you too, silly, more than anything. But that is quite not the pass word."

Harry: You sighed, pressing your head further to the pillow, trying to get few more hours of sleep. Harry had left to his tour last week, and since then, all you felt was loneliness. The clock on the wall left clicking noises to the quiet room around you. It sounded so empty without Harry's snores next to you, his strong arms around you, chin pressed to your shoulder. You had got used to spend most of the nights together in yours or his apartment, but now, he wasn't there. A lonely tear rolled down your cheek, landing to your hair when you reached your phone from the night stand. "Answer, please," you whispered silently when you pressed his number, ready to call. Few moments later, his deep, husky voice filled the air, making your skin go goose bumps. It almost felt like he never left. "Hello," he answered voice dark as the night. You closed your eyes ashamed, realizing that he must have slept when you called. "Hi, it's me," you said almost whispering, making you bite your lip that you wouldn't cry out loud. "Kitten, what's wrong? It's two am there," he asked hastily, sitting up on his hotel room bed, making the sheets ruffle. "Nothing, I just miss you that's all...Sorry that I woke you," you mumbled, looking down at your night shorts, playing with the strings. "I don't mind, I love you even if you call me in the middle of the night," he said sleepily, making you freeze. "You love me?" you asked amazed, heart beating faster than before. You could hear Harry's chuckles on the line, "Of course I do! Wait, you didn't know?" You laughed, letting happy tears roll down your cheeks, "No I didn't, but it doesn't matter because I love you too Harry Styles."

Zayn: You stared at him a little while, hands resting on top of your book. His jawline was tensed when he scrolled down something on his phone, black hair messy and small beard forming to his chin. He looked absolutely beautiful, almost inhumanly gorgeous. His brown eyes were focused on the screen, long eyelashes tangled to each other. Still your heart was heavy as a brick. He sat far away, not giving you another look. It felt like there was fragile glass wall between you two, making things awkward. You had said it, told him that you loved him, and he said nothing. He had just sat there, nodding before leaving to work. Now, after week, you were like two strangers who were forced to date. "That's it!" you almost yelled, standing up and knocking the book to the floor. Zayn jumped, looking at you confused, brown eyes irritated. "Do you even like me? I can't keep going like this, I need to know will you ever love me or am I just wasting my time," your voice was strong but full of tears when you crossed your arms, biting your lip so hard it started to bleed. Zayn's eyes were hurt when he stood up slowly, walking to you before wrapping his tattooed arms around you. "I'm sorry," he mumbled to your neck, kissing it lightly, "I'm just scared. Everyone I've loved have always left me, so I think that I don't want to take that risk again...But now I screwed up..." You took a deep breath, placing your hand to his cheek. "I'm not going to leave you, ever." He smiled gently, small tears blurring his eyes, "Good, because I love you."

Niall: "She's hot," Niall pointed out, blue eyes glued to the screen where Ellie Goulding danced with small clothes. You snorted, rolling your eyes, trying your best to act like he hadn't just ripped your heart out. You crossed your arms, sitting next to your best friend, trying to hide your sweaty hands and racing heart. He was so beautiful just the way he was. He always made you feel special, like a princess or the most beautiful creature in the world, except now. He laughed his throaty laugh, hands running through his blonde hair, pulling the brown roots a bit. Your heart skipped a beat, making your lower lip tremble. Of course he liked fit, long, pretty girls. Of course he did. He grunted manly, smirking to the telly, making you get another smack right to the face. "COULD YOU STOP THAT?" you screamed, making him stare at you confused. "Eh?" Niall asked, rising his eyebrow, making his blue eyes sparkle. "You're such an ass, Niall," you whimpered, making him stare at you totally lost and confused, like small puppy. "I am so in love with you and it hurts so badly and you just need to make it worse, don't you?" you cried, rubbing your head with your hands. You closed your eyes for a second, trying to calm down, when you felt a pair of warm, soft lips on yours. "Took ye quite a while princes', I thought I had to wait for ye forever."