One Direction ( Promises )

Niall: You sniffled, burying your head to Niall’s pillow, inhaling his relaxing scent. Big, fat tears fell down your cheeks while sobs filled the air once again. It had been a long two days, full of tears, blaming and self-hate. Everything around you was fading to grey colors, leaving you alone to the darkness. Your hand stroked the fabric of your shirt, drawing small circles to your belly, where little baby Horan would have grown. It was like a habit you couldn’t get rid of, even when the baby was gone. A simple reminder of losing the baby made you shake in the dark room. Your screams filled the air when you let your pain out to your pillow, trying to get out of the nightmare you were living. Two days without phone calls, sleep or Niall… Only your friend knew, not pressuring you to make the hardest phone call of your life. A scream rang in your ears when you lied in the silence, staring the wall. A small knock on the door made you blink, but you had no intense to answer it. You stared the wall, when the door opened. Familiar hands found you, pulling you from your darkness. “Niall,” you whispered voice hoarse, tears on your cheeks. He kissed your cheek gently, making your lower lip tremble. “I lost our baby,” you whispered barely out loud. He nodded biting his lip, fighting back tears, “Yea I know, Y/BF/N called. We’ll be okay again, I promise. I know it love, I just know it. But I’m worried ‘bout you darling, Y/BF/N said you haven’t been eatin’, please don’t do this to yourself please. It wasn’t your fault.” You pressed your head to your hands when sobs escaped your parted lips, “I know it’s not my fault but I can’t help myself…I’m sorry…it was my job and I failed…It was my job…” Niall’s lips cut you off, his eyes were red and puffy, but something in his blue eyes was determined. “Don’t ya dare to say sorry. It was not your fault. It was not your fault..,” He kept you on his arms, lips on your neck while his hot teardrops fell to your shoulders while he sniffled. You locked your fingers together, letting muffled sobs fill the air. “Ssh baby girl, it’s alright. We’re goin’ to try again, I promise. We’re gona get our lil’ family. I promise.”

Liam: You stood in front of his house, staring at the door before knocking it lightly. You pressed your shaky hands against your thighs, trying to calm them down, but your thighs were shaking too. Louis opened the door, looking at you with blank expression. His brown hair was up, eyes tired and hands loosely on fists. “I know he’s home,” you said, voice trembling when you tried to swallow your tears. “What do you want?” Louis asked, trying to sound calm, but you could hear his anger. “I want to talk to him,” you answered shakily, tears now glimmering your eyes. “No,” Louis answered, trying to close the door, but you stopped it with your hand. “I got scared,” you said quickly, louder than you were supposed to,” No one’s never said that to me, I got scared, okay. I still am scared I didn’t want to screw this up but I did. I have never said that to anyone either and I didn’t want to mess up. It was my first ‘I love you’ and I didn’t know what to do! I wanted to say it back but I couldn’t! All I thought was that when he’s going to leave me for some model, I’m gonna be so hurt because I gave him my love. I’m scared Louis, I haven’t been like this, ever, and it scares the shit out of me! I was so afraid I’d jinx it and he’d leave me! If I confess I love him I’m gonna die when he leaves me,” You stopped, sobs taking over your body when you hide your teary face to your hands, trying to calm yourself down. You tried to collect the broken pieces of your heart, but it was too late. Liam told you he loved you, what had made you run away without a word. You couldn’t do it, you loved Liam, more than anything, but you were afraid you’d curse it, turning his love away. The minute you started to shake, someone wrapped his hands around you, giving you familiar scent. “Why didn’t you tell me? I’m not going anywhere. You have nothing to be afraid of love, I’m not going to break you. I promise. I’m not going anywhere,” Liam breathed, kissing your neck with his warm lips, keeping you safe and protected, giving you a silent promise when you gave him your three words.