One Direction ( early mornings )

Niall: You woke up from your slumber, finding the morning sun up and shining from the bedroom window. A small smile appeared to your face when you looked the room around you, finding your clothes in piles where you had threw them last night, Niall’s still unpacked suitcases on the floor, passport on the table. He was home and finally next to you snoring lightly. You turned to see his naked body tangled to the bed covers. Like usual, he had kicked the covers off, leaving only a spot above his bum covered. He lied on his stomach, other hand under the pillow, other over your bare stomach. His guitar playing harden fingertips were lying on your skin, making you feel safe and loved. Still smiling, you reached your hand to his face. He looked so peaceful when he slept. White eyelids closed and lips in a small smile. Every dimple and spot he had was only making his face more perfect. A small stubble what emerged on mornings, only you to see, was scratchy under your finger when you traced his face with light fingers. You ran your thumbs over his eyebrows, smiling to his absolute perfectness. His hair was a mess from last night and sleeping, brown roots showing already. You stared at him a moment, in pure bliss. He was yours, he was next to you. You were the lucky one who picked him up from the airport last night. He was yours. You reached to kiss his chin dimple, letting your lips stay on his skin for a while longer than you meant to. A small smile appeared to Niall’s face when he started to wake up to the new morning. His chest was rising slowly, up and down, when he opened his baby blue eyes, and stirred happily. “Mornin’” his groggy morning voice whispered to your neck, when he pulled you closer to him, resting his forehead against your shoulder. “Morning, love,”you answered, smiling at his cuteness, running your hands through his hair, making him snuggle his head deeper to your neck, leaving few kisses. “Ya’ have no idea how I missed ya princess,” he murmured, wrapping the warm covers better around you two.

Liam: A small kiss awake you, making you stir to the dark room. Liam lied next to you, hovering you with his warmness, kissing his way down to your bare spine. His warm, sweet breath tickled your skin when he pressed small kisses to your back, making sure he reached every inch, not letting any spot behind. His warm lips didn’t make a noise in the room, where only sound was raindrops what spattered against the windows and roof. The sound was lulling you back to peaceful sleep, while Liam trailed his long finger across your spine, making you shiver in pleasure. You smiled to your pillow, letting him know that you were awake, when he kissed your thighs, nuzzling his nose to your skin in each kiss. There was no rush, lazy Sunday full of rain was tempting you to stay in bed, keeping this moment going on forever. You never wanted to forget the feeling of Liam’s gentle touch. His soft, plump lips brushed your calves, fingers brushing the tender skin while he draw soft circles everywhere. Simple, “I love you.” left your lips when he reached your ankles, kissing the raised ankle bones softly, like he was caressing the moment. He lifted his head, small smile on his face when he pulled himself up, facing you. His brown eyes locked on yours when he reached one last kiss on your waiting lips. “I love you too,” he smiled, voice still hoarse about the night before, when he had filled you with his love, making you turn to one. You raised your hand on his neck, touching gently the mark on his neck. You loved it. It was a small mark what vanished under your fingertip, but every time you looked at it, you remembered how you loved him. Not the Liam from One Direction, whose mark sometimes photoshopped off. You loved him, Liam Payne born in Wolverhampton, who was bullied, whose birthday parties no one came. You loved him, not anyone you thought he would be. “What are you thinking?” he asked quietly, nose touching yours, while he rested his arm on your back, keeping you as close as possible. “Nothing important,” you smiled, placing your head on his chest, listening how the voice of his heartbeats joined to the rain outside.  

Louis: Small knock on the door, made you stir in the quiet room. Louis lied under you, eyes still closed, arms wrapped around you, keeping you not falling down off the small bed. Louis groaned when his mom’s voice mumbled through the door that breakfast was ready. You smiled, nuzzling your head to farther of his chest. Deeply inhaling you let your eyes travel in the room around you. The bed his mom had made you on the mattress was on the floor. She knew Louis wouldn’t let you sleep alone. He wanted to feel you on his arms, make sure that you were there, safe and well. The room Louis had grown up, made you smile. The boy who laid under you, breathing steadily, eyes closed and brown hair mess, had slept in the bed earlier, only dreaming about what was about to come. “Louis,” you whispered sweetly, running your thumb across his pink lips, making him smirk against it, “Louis, wake up.” He groaned, still smiling, when he pulled the covers over you two, leaving you to his embrace. “No,” he whined, gliding his hands on your back, under your t-shirt, making you shiver under his sudden touch. “We need to eat. I’m hungry,” you whimpered against his skin, blowing cool air to his nipples, making him smirk again. “Not letting you go,” he protested playfully, tangling your feet with his, letting you no chance to escape. You smiled, resting your lips on the spot right under his nipples while you slide your pointing finger across his chest tattoo, making sure to make every letter perfect, like you were writing them. His skin was soft under your hands, every spot made perfectly for you, fulfilling each other.  His skin was full of surprises, small dimples, scars and wrinkles you loved. It was the part no one knew but you. He didn’t run away or prank you on the mornings. He let you study his body, knowing how you loved to find his hidden dimples and smell the natural scent of his skin. It was who he was, no anyone around but you, pale, naked and in his eyes imperfect. But for you, it was pure perfection. “Love,” you whispered, stroking the hair next to his ear. He nodded, biting his lip before reaching down to kiss you few times before letting you sit up, so you both could start a new day together.

Zayn: You woke up, quarter before your alarm clock was due to wake you up. Zayn lied behind you, arms wrapped around your waist, lips buried to your hair. His warm breath hit the back of your head, making few hairs swing because of it. His strong, tattooed arms pressed your stomach lightly, afraid that he would lose the grip and let you go. He wanted to feel you and know that you were still there after every argument and all the difficulties you had. You lifted his harms lightly, turning yourself around to face him. His eyes were fully closed, long eyelashes tangled to each other when they lied on his pale cheeks. A weak smell of cigars and his favorite cologne filled your nose, making you smile against his warm chest. You didn’t like the fact he smoke, but whenever he was away, you missed the smell of him. It was a mixture of who he was. You kissed his chest, lips barely touching his skin. You didn’t want to wake him up, knowing that he had a day off and time to get some needed sleep. Every morning when you woke up before him, you stayed up, staring at the miracle you called your boyfriend. You loved the feeling when you watched him, heart filling with love and desire. You loved every tattoo, you loved his jawline what sometimes tensed when he slept, and you loved his stubborn stubble what grew every day, even when he shaved it. It was your time, to admire him, without making him uncomfortable. A small smile crept on your face when you leaned to kiss his sweet spot. His arms tightened around you, knowing that you were awake and almost gone from his grip. “Uh uh,” he groaned eyes still closed, pressing his lips to your hair, giving you a sloppy kiss to the top of your head. “I have to go to work,” you whispered, barely even making a sound. Zayn didn’t say anything when he pressed another kiss to your hair before stroking his cheek against your forehead, sniffing your hair with a sleepy smile. “Please,” he sighed, voice still sleepy and quiet, letting you know that he was barely awake. “I can’t,” you smiled sadly, kissing his Adam’s apple gently, when your alarm clock started to beep loudly. Zayn frowned, hugging you tightly, when you wiggled off his touch, leaving him to pout his pink, sweet lips, eyes still closed, covering the brown stars you loved. “I’ll be back soon love,” you whispered, giving him a light kiss to his pouted lips, “just sleep until I get home, and we can pretend I never left.”

Harry: Coldness next to you woke you up to the early morning. The covers around you didn’t warm you enough, letting the cold winter air make your skin go goose bumps. You sighed, rubbing your puffed cheeks, where last night’s tears had fell, leaving beads to the soft skin. Your arms were wrapped around the pillow, trying to get comfort form it, but it wasn’t him. The pillow didn’t fill the empty spot where your warm, sleepy boyfriend should lay, curly hair messily pointing to every direction, light snores letting you know it was safe to sleep. You bite your lip, sitting up on your bed when your bare feet hit the cold floor. The door squeaked quietly when you tiptoed to the guest room next to you. The door was open, revealing your still sleeping boyfriend. He was curled in to a tiny ball, knees on his chest when he breathed heavily. He was still in his day clothes, skinny jeans making it almost impossible to move. His large hands were on loose fists, when his red, puffed eyes were closed, dreaming about something easier. Quilt filled you when you walked next to him, crawling next to him. He was so beautiful. Every angry expression he had had was gone, letting only the true Harry show up. You touched his hand, letting his loose fist open before you took his big hand on your small, giving a small squeeze. His arms were your weakness, they gave you comfort and treated you well. He never let his hands off you, making everyone know that you were only his. You reached to kiss his cheek dimple when he opened his green eyes, looking at you sleepily. You backed off a bit, not knowing was he still angry, but a smile appeared to his face when he saw you lying next to him. “I’m sorry,” you whispered, only few inches away from his face, seeing every dimple in his eyes. “Me too,” he said with husky morning voice, stretching himself, so you could lay curl against his torso. “Come to bed with me,” you whispered, tracing your hand on the waist band of his jeans, wanting to take them off and feel his skin against yours like every other day. Harry smiled, tugging your hair behind your ear before taking his clothes off slowly, revealing his tattoos, dropping the clothes to pile next to the bed, before taking you to his bare, warm embrace, filling you with his love and warmth. “We are already in bed,” he whispered with low voice, keeping his arms around you when you kissed the swallows gently. “Let’s not fight again, okay? I miss you too much when you’re not in my arms.”