One Direction ( Name for a "little him" * hint hint * )

Liam: “Babe I’m home!” you yelled, walking across the living room, leaving your shopping bags to the doorway. Liam was laying on the couch, star t-shirt and jogging pants on, chin unshaved and hair messily pointing to every direction. “Hi love,” he cheered, smiling sweetly to you when you sat on the edge of the couch, after giving him a kiss. “What did you buy?” He asked, eyes glued to television, where Homer Simpson did something what made him chuckle. You rolled your eyes when he didn’t hear your answer through his own laugh. “Oh sorry darling, what did you say?” he asked, looking at you with brown puppy eyes. “Well, I bought few new shirts, a bracelet, new lingerie, shoes and a big mac,” you said happily, resting your aching foot. Liam stared at you, eyes wide open when he grinned, “New lingerie?” You laughed rolling your eyes, of course it was the only thing he heard. “Yes sir,” you said poking him gently. His full attention was on you now, when he smiled at you sheepishly, “Is it something that Major Payne will like?”

Harry: “I need you,” you whined, looking at him, pouting your lip knowing that it would drive him crazy. “Babe it’s not my fault you have periods,” he groaned frustrated, running his hands through his black thick hair. His green eyes were on you, staring at you with lust. “I know..,” you groaned, pulling a pillow to your face, trying to suffocate yourself, but Harry took it off, chuckling. “Kitten, I promise that the minute your periods are over and you’re feeling well, Purry will take care of you,” he said with low, serious voice. You looked at him, cheeks redden until you burst out laughing. “What?” he asked confused, lifting his arms and rolling you around so he could see your red face. “Harry you have to stop calling your thing Purry it’s really weird,” you breathed between fit of laughs. Harry looked at you rising his eyebrow, still unaware why you were laughing. “But Babe, you came with the name,” he said, smiling when you laughed harder. “I know, but honey when I said I’d name it, I was joking..,” you breathed, clutching your stomach what was hurting because of the laughter. “Oh…”

Zayn: “Zayn?” you whispered, trying to shake him awake. It was two in the morning and you couldn’t sleep. Everything was dark outside and it was raining, but it wasn’t bothering you. Zayn was. “Oh Y/N,” he moaned on his sleep, turning his side on yours, eyes fully closed and small snores leaving his mouth. You looked at his relaxed face and couldn’t help but giggle. He was just too cute even when he was annoying and giving you hard time to sleep. “Y/N,” he whispered, smiling again when he clutched a sheet with his hands. You shook your head, a bit proud that you were in a main role of his dirty sleep. A small whimper left your mouth when you saw his bulge against the bed sheet. Even when it was a dream, and he was fully unconscious, you still could have that affect to him… “Zayn,” you whispered again, a bit louder than the first time, making him stir in the black room. “Y/N, wha?” he muttered confused and still half asleep. “Well I was thinking that I could help your Bradford Bad Boi if you want me to..,” you smirked, pointing his lower area. Zayn groaned, putting his hands on his face, “Sorry boo.” You giggled, when he looked at you again, now realizing your words,” Help? Yeah! Oh hold a second…Bradford Bad Boi…seriously?”

Louis: “I’m sexy and I know it,” Louis sang, making you laugh on your bed. He was in the shower, singing on the top of his lungs, making the whole house echo. You sat on your bed, trying to read few notes to your last exam, but it was almost impossible when Louis was in the same apartment with you. His clothes were on the floor, where he had just take them off like usually, throwing them to every direction before stepping in to the shower. His laugh interrupted your reading once again, but this time it came from closer. “Babe, babe, look what I can do!” He laughed jumping off the bathroom, running next to you with slippery feet. He stood before you, naked, shaking his hips while he sang, “Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, YEAH!” You looked at him, shaking with laughter when he made a nude dance in the middle of the bedroom in a bright daylight. “Louis,” you laughed, shaking your head, “Oh my god…” He smirked, looking at you with a huge grin, “I got it babe, my hips don’t lie.” You laughed even harder, trying to shoot him with an eraser. “Go away and take your little Wiggly with you!” you giggled, making him leave the room, still singing his stupid song.

Niall: “C’mon Derby!” he yelled from the living room. He was sitting on the edge of the couch, legs popping up and down nervously when he yelled profanities to the telly in front of him. “C’mon lil’ suckers!” he yelled, making you roll your eyes in your bedroom. It was a normal Sunday night at your apartment, at least Niall thought so. He was chilling like usual while you tried to figure out how to get what you wanted. “Ni,” you said, entering the doorway, looking at him, “Does the Derby want to play?” He didn’t took his eyes off the game when he answered chuckling, “They’re already playin’ princess.” You sighed silently, looking yourself up and down. You had your sexiest underwear on, knowing that it would take Niall’s eyes off the game for a while. “But does your Derby want to play?” you asked, trying to sound innocent when Niall looked at you confused. The minute he laid his eyes on you, the blue orbs went wide. He sat silently just staring at you, mouth hanging open, pants tightening. “So, what do you say?” you asked smiling when you saw his bulge and the lust in his eyes, “Does the Derby want to do few goals?”