One Direction ( his thoughts during sex )

His toughts during sex (his P.O.V obviously…)

Louis: Wow, she is fit! So damn fit! You got this Tommo, she’s all yours now…Okay, gently..gently, oh she feels so good. So sexy, so beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous. I love her, I love her so much. Let her know Tomlinson, let her know… She’s blushing aw…Oh, so good…

Liam: Carefully…She’s beautiful. Stunning. The way she blushes make me week on my knees. I have to tell her. I have to tell her that I respect her and love her more than anything…I feel so good. She makes me feel so good…

Harry: Okay, I got this, oh my god, she feels amazing, she’s so hot when she’s moaning my name…Shit this is good. She’s my sexy kitten. I can’t believe she’s all mine. Mine… Oh don’t do that you make me crazy…That was bullshit go on, my little sex kitten.

Niall: Oh my god, okay don’t panic Niall, you got this. I got this. She’s so pretty…So damn pretty…Fuck, right there princess…Damn, shit, she’s so fucking perfect. Holy shit, that feels amazing…

Zayn: Mmmh…That feels great. She looks so good down there…So beautiful…I want her so bad. I just love her so damn much, she’s my everyting…Y/N! I can’t hold it any longer, She feels so incredible…