One Direction ( your kid's hair )

Niall: “I’m home!” Niall’s thick Irish accent echoed through your house, making you smile happily. “Hi baby,” he cooed to you, kissing your lips with his rosy ones, winking his ocean blue eyes. He looked exhausted but happy after a long day at studio. “Daddy!” your son screamed from his room, small footsteps running towards grinning Niall who scooped the little brown haired boy to his strong arms. You smiled at the sight of your small boy hugging his dad, chubby hands around Niall’s neck when Niall kissed his cheek. “Hi buddy, what’s the craic?” Niall smirked, looking at the small boy who looked exactly like him. “I saw a bird eatin’ a dog poo poo today!” your son shouted excited, making both Niall and you laugh. “Really?” Niall asked laughing, making his son nod dead serious. “Tell daddy what else happened today,” you said, looking at your son, eyebrows up. His face flushed pink, making Niall look at the small Irish lad on his lap confused. “I got a bubble gum stuck to my hair, look! Mommy had to cut it off!” Your son said excitedly, making you roll your eyes. You hoped he would at least be embarrassed, it wasn’t the first time… Niall looked at you, holding his laughter when his son was showing a shorter tuft of hair to him. He looked so much like Niall when he got excited and goofy, that it made your heart skip a beat. “Again, Eh? Did ye have t’ cut yer ear off as well? Did it hurt ye?” Niall asked teasingly, making the small boy giggle when his dad’s calloused fingers started to tickle his sides. “No!” he yelled giggling, making you laugh when you heard his small laughter what was like music to your ears, “My ears are here daddy, look!” Niall laughed throatily, winking at you when you shook your head to the two Horan men. “Keep da gum in yer mouth bud or we have to cut all of yer hair off.”

Liam: “Ow,” your little girl screamed, pouting her little, pink lip when Liam tugged another hair, making her pout. “Almost done sweetheart,” Liam cooed apologetically, trying to be as gentle as possible when he tried to put his little girl’s hair to two pigtails. “I have absolutely no idea how your mom does this,” he sighed, trying to get a tinkerbell hairpin to stay in her long, thick hair. TV was on, showing morning cartoons while two of the Payne’s sat in front of it, trying to make your girl’s hair. “Daddy?” your girl asked, hugging her knees, chin resting on top of her pink polka leggings, “When does mommy come home?” Liam sighed, big weight on his heart when he thought how you were lying on the hospital with your newly born twins. “In few days cupcake, they’re just keeping mommy and boys there so they can rest before coming home to us,” he explained, small smile coming to his lips when he brushed her hair with a hello kitty comb, making the four years old wince again. “Sorry love,” he breathed, planting a kiss to her forehead. He watched her hair, brown eyes trying to figure what he did wrong, but he was only making himself frustrated. “Will you love brothers more than me?” your girl asked, rising her head and looking at Liam’s shocked eyes. “Of course not baby, why are you even thinking something like that?” he asked, sadness spreading to his face. She shrugged, eyes staring the cartoons where small, purple dinosaur was sitting in a car. “Love, you are my baby girl, and I love you so much. Nothing’s gonna change that. I love you baby girl,” Liam cooed, tears brimming in his eyes when he hugged the small girl who started to sniffle against his shirt. “C’mon, don’t cry, we have a hair to do.”

Zayn: A small scream filled the room, making everyone silent. It was a first scream in many hours what didn’t belong to you. This scream came from someone else, from a new person who made Zayn’s brown eyes full of tears when he chocked his sob, burying his head against your shaky shoulder.  “It’s a girl!” The nurse announced, making you both break to happy, but exhausted cries. “I love you,” Zayn breathed between tears, kissing your shoulder when you panted heavily, seeing how the nurse raised a small baby to her arms. “Does daddy want to cut the umbilical cord?” she asked, a polite smile on her face, making Zayn nod frantically. You watched from afar when your husband walked to see the newest addition to the Malik family. “Oh my god,” he breathed amazed, looking down to the small girl before cutting the cord between the clips. The nurse smiled, placing the baby on your chest. “Zayn, she got your hair,” you cried happily, big tears rolling down your cheeks when you looked down at the small, pink infant who was opening her eyes to the new world. She was warm against your skin, making your heart ache with all the love you had never experienced. All the pain before was gone, and all you could feel was relief and pure joy and happiness. “Hi little girl,” Zayn cooed next to you, eyes focused on the baby, big finger touching to her pink cheek, like making sure she was real. You smiled over your tears, finger stroking her black, thick hair what felt soft and familiar under your fingers. “She’s so beautiful,” you whispered, leaning against Zayn’s chest when he kissed your forehead, hand on your baby’s tight grip. “How could she not be, she was made of us and pure love.”

Louis: “NO!” your son screamed, throwing his hands to the air before running away with his quick feet. He was faster than anyone, making you frustrated when you had to catch him. “C’mon Tommy, you need to get back to your bath,” you yelled, leaning to the livingroom doorway, seeing how he disappeared under the couch. He was almost done with the bathing, only having his soapy hair to flush. “I hate baths!” He yelled angrily, crossing his arms and showing his tongue out. Normally you wouldn’t even bother to listen his fights, but now you were too exhausted. You were seven months pregnant and Tommy had been whining and arguing all day. “Tommy, this is the last warning. If you don’t get out of there and go to wash your hair, you won’t be seeing your Superman dvd’s for a week,” you threatened, trying to swallow back your  tears what were burning in your throat. “NO!” he screamed again, making you groan. “TOMMY TOMLINSON!” you warned, glaring at his small figure. You could see his shampooed hair brushing the fabric of your couch. “I HATE YOU MOMMY!” he screamed, making you bury your head to your hands, so he wouldn’t see your tears. “Woah, woah, whoah! That was not nice! Not nice at all! Apologize and go to wash your hair, young man,” Louis’ voice filled the room, making both of you jump. Knowing that he had no other choice, your son apologized, head hanging low, white, shampooed hair hanging on his head. “I’m sorry, I love you mommy,” he whispered before running away to the bathroom. “Hey, sssh,” Louis cooed, taking you to his arms, making you cry against his shoulder. “I can’t even make him wash his hair, how am I ever gonna manage with two?” you cried, making Louis bury his head to your hair, murmuring sweet things. “I will help you mommy,” a small voice came from the boy whose hair was washed and exactly the same color as your husbands, “If you still love me.”

Harry: “What are you doing?” Harry asked shocked when he stopped to the bathroom doorway, watching you and your five years old girl. She smiled at her dad, small dimples showing, even when you knew she was exhausted. She sat on a small chair, you kneeled behind her, shaving away her long, brown locks. They were already so fragile, after your girl’s cancer treatments. “Isn’t mommy pretty, dad?” She chirped, looking at you from the mirror, small face in a natural smile. You smiled at Harry, a bit nervous, feeling your new, shaved head. Harry stared at you, big green eyes full of something you couldn’t figure. “She didn’t want to shave her head because she didn’t want to be ugly, so I proved her wrong,” you said silently, trying to figure his reaction. He stood still on the doorway, Rolling Stones t-shirt hugging his long torso, big hands on his skinny jeans pockets when he stared at his two, bald girls. “Yes kitten, your mommy looks absolutely incredible,” Harry said with a deep, meaningful voice, “and so do you, darling.” Your little girl’s eyes lit up when she looked at you with a huge grin. “I look…um inscrepdible,” she tried happily, making you both giggle. “Incredible, kitty,” Harry cooed, walking next to you, giving you a long, passionate kiss. “I love you,” he murmured against your lips, “You’re such a great, beautiful mom.” You smiled when he pressed another kiss to your lips before kneeling down to kiss your baby girl’s soft cheek. She maybe had a big, dark circles under her eyes and a bony figure, but she was the most beautiful girl you’ve ever seen. Harry’s green eyes were full of tears when he stood up, the small girl on his arms. “Can I look beautiful too?” he asked, looking how his baby’s eyes widened. “Harry…Are you sure?” you asked hesitating, knowing how his fans loved his curly bush. “Absolutely,” he answered, smirking at the small girl who kissed his cheek, baby teeth glimmering in the light, “Wanna do the honor, baby girl?”